Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
Fan
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
No
Co2; Yes, No
no

Are you having problems? What’s up? :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

My bottom leaves are yellow, will that affect the grow

I love AK-47. I grew it my first grow and it did great, despite my mistakes with pH. I would get a pH meter and check the pH. That is the majority of the problems with newer growers. I do not have the pH chart handy to reproduce but nutrients only are effective in a certain range and outside of that range, things go bad quickly. Need to be able to check the pH of the nutrient solutions after mixing. That is where the problem lies most of the time. Good luck with your grow. Jerry

2 Likes

Here you go…

2 Likes

Yes it will affect it. I don’t believe it’s possible to successfully grow indoors without certain pieces of equipment, at the very least a pH meter

Thanks FloridaSon. Appreciate the help. This chart really says it all.

1 Like

If you haven’t all ready, Robert has an awesome download grow manual that will get you in the right into the swing of things. How you water effects the health of the plant in more ways than you would think also. Good watering habits can also help keep the pH under control by not accumulating a lot of salts in your soil.

Download the book and help yourself out immensely in your grow. A lot of us here started that way. Good luck Jerry

1 Like