1st Autoflower grow...outdoors

These girls are 29 days old…Germinated & planted on march 20th…

They are White Widow autoflowers from ILGM…Using FoxFarm Ocean Forrest potting mix in 5 gallon wicking buckets…

3 Likes

Looking good.

1 Like

Update: Day 31…Very impressed with the results so far with these ILGM White widow autos…The 5 gal wicking buckets are a great help with maintaining the proper amount of water…They range from 14 in Tall…to 22 in Tall…I’ve never ran any autoflowers so this is a new experience for me…Any feedback

welcome…

I’ve read this strain runs its course in 80 days…so from what I’ve seen so far that is possible…Anyone have any past experience with White Widow autos??? Thanks…

Day 34…White Widow Autos

Buds @ 34 days…

More Bud pics @ Day 36…I am Amazed at the outcome so far…I can only Imagine what the days ahead will look like…If this pace keeps up…LOL…

Has anyone ever seen a milky substance like what’s in these pics??? I haven’t…Any INFO would be greatly appreciated…Thanks…

Day 42…I dont think they are gonna get any taller…Anyone feel the same or have a different opinion??? Thanks…

Day 46

Some 14 day old out of the same batch as above…I’m very happy with ILGM seeds…have had 100% germ…& grow success…I do have 1 that seems to be lagging behind…