1 week in flowering and I just tied them down how they look?

Glad to hear your enjoying the fruits of your labor. Your buds with every grow should be better so well done bud!

2 Likes

Congrats on great harvest!

Great job! Congratulations!. I havent heard of that new strain either. What have you heard about it?

@dbrn32 I’m completely lost putting this light together. It’s not the same as any of the videos I have seen on this light. Can you offer any help please. These wires all different colors what goes to what?

Calgon take me away! Lol

1 Like

That is a good question @SmokeOne. I was wondering about removing some fan leaves too. I remove one side now,lol. Don’t know if it’s right or not.

Power cord goes to whip with 3 wires. Brown there goes to black on power cord, blue goes to white, and green/yellow to green.

On the other end, red (vo+) goes to positive on one board, black (vo-) goes to negative on the other board. Then you run jumper from open negative on board 1 to open positive on board 2.

The blue and white labeled dim+ and dim- go to potentiometer for dimming.

3 Likes

Hi. I am curious as to what kind of camera you are using for the close ups. Beautiful ladies BTW. Mine are in the second week of flowering and I am probably going to do the same as you in posting pics and asking for advice. I’d hate to lose my first crop ever.