1 maybe 2 week left advice appreciated

I hear you. Have you been letting pot dry out fairly well and then giving pot a good soaking when you water?

Yes I try to her go fairly dry… on my meter I wait till she either hits red(3) or is bout to hit red(4)idk if u use tho soil meters that have two rods going down n a 1-10 number meterp she also only in a 1.5 gal

You kno looking at her im starting to think its jus her starting her last phase. n I notice some of mbplants have a purple line up/down the main stem

Maybe, I have never really seen plant do anything like that unless allowed to though. When they are dialed in and fed properly the plants are capable of staying green and straight long beyond their proper harvest window. It’s not usually until they aren’t fed or have environmental changes that leaves start showing colors and/or dropping.

Not super critical if about to harvest though. I’m just not exactly sure how much longer these plants should need.

I figure I’m going to let them go full term n then chop… My plants that have bin in flower r at 6 weeks n 3 days or 6 weeks … Hell my one northern light had great buds by now an my other N.L jus started fattening bbuds n hairs changing colors as my other was ready from seed to harvest after only 9weeks. I should’ve cloned her I jus Jared her up too

2 jars Blueberry lemon an 4 jars northern lights.

1 Like

thank u for advice n help @dbrn32

1 Like

@dbrn32 @Underthestairs @Mark0427 @yoshi should I get mini hygrometer for jars ??.

2 Likes

I use them. I wouldn’t know when to burp without them.

2 Likes

I would for sure. Help keep rh in jars in check. Helps alot.

2 Likes

I also use them. Depending on which model you get, kinda have to take readings with grain of salt. Model I have aren’t all that accurate.

2 Likes

Same here, have 10, all 10 read 5% low. But I am lucky they are inaccurate together. Still don’t believe them 100%. But close enough for me.

1 Like

So my blueberry lemon went in kinda dry but after week has a nice sticky bud feel to it
.my northern lights dry lil more than should’ve was able to kinda bring it back but I messed up somewhere drying her maybe Dewey was to close