1 maybe 2 week left advice appreciated

@Hellraiser @Underthestairs @dbrn32 @Mark0427 @yoshi so I jus got my apera PH pen came with a case an a 4.0 cal solution an I believe 7.0 solution and l no directions but sh*t is legit tho…

1 Like

What is model number? Both of mine have calibration instructions on sticker inside of case of lid.

The number under carry case is T211942110 its called ph20 pH tester u don’t need the SKU # umm yea that’s the serial number on case, also I got the storing solution when do I put in apera’s cap?? Right now before I even use it right or notvtill 6am for after I use it???

I found it…

1 Like

Hey brothers wanted to ask you when your drying n curing weed , wellbwhen u put weed in jar to cure, does the humidity pack go in right away or do I wait??? @dbrn32 @Underthestairs @Hellraiser

1 Like

Once the jar can maintain between 58 and 62% u can put in and just check jars peroodically once a week for a while give an open to do air exchanges then cut it to once every 2 weeks for a bit then maybe monthly but i really dont use the rh packs as weed dont stick around here that long lol. I did hear that boveda packs also alter taste and or smells of the product so that stirred me away from using it

2 Likes

Ok, wanted to check there was a download on their website.

I don’t use boveda for curing. Only for storage after cure.

1 Like

I used a pack in 1 jar on my last harvest I didn’t notice a difference in flavor compared. I used the point jar for a palm full of nuggets. I also didn’t see a difference in RH, they dried to the same rate and both maintained stable.

Long time storage may make more sense.

2 Likes

So I don’t need to use em but keep checking jars humidity jus incase… Am check once to twice a week an then go to once every two weeks? @Mark0427 yea buds don’t last here either but Igor them jus in case… Thank you for advice @Underthestairs @dbrn32 @Mark0427

3 Likes

@Mark0427 @dbrn32 when usi g the apera pH pen can u use distilled water cause the laminate shows it in distilled water but the instructions online say there not emiuh ions in distilled water to read properly so ull never have accurate ph

2 Likes

Get some storage solution for it to keep tip wet while being stored. Then always have a little something mixed into water before trying to ph if using distilled.

2 Likes

Id follow dbm i just listened to everyone and got the storage solution with the pen together. They send it with solution in the cap but the caps never seal right and their solution runs out of the cap. I was hoping mine was not messed up because the solution was all gone and dry.

2 Likes

Hey how goes it @dbrn32 ?? So I was able to do run off my PH for blueberry auto ilgm is 5.88im using distilled water n not doing nomore nutes should I add lil pH up to water or juskeep watering her with distilled water BTw sh is 72 day from sprout n 51 days into flower

Distilled water should adapt to media. You can’t really ph it accurately without bringing tds up. So if you’re not intending on feeding anymore wouldn’t worry about ph. If you were to be adding nutrients i would ph the mixed solution before feeding.

Well do u think she at time where I should stop nutes she is 6 weeks into flower an I kmo its jus marketing ploy but info on seed 7-9 weeks from germ to harvest

@dbrn32 what do mean have lil sumting in it

Distilled water has close to nothing as far as dissolved solids. So its like there no potential hydrogen (ph). Before you can essentially check or adjust there has to be something to check or adjust. Therefore “something” has to be put into distilled water to do this.

I’m not a giver of straight water, so I’m not really sure what’s best to use. Normally I mix my nutrients, adjust ph, then give to plants.

1 Like

Yea I was giving them foxfarm trio in their water but weird how I stop n idk if my plant is sick or if she starting to defoliate

But I kno she has a nitro def witch i corrected I believe but idk I feel like I’m missing something or maybe there’s nothing to miss n she jus doing what she doing. She is 6 weeks into flower

1 Like

Almost looks like watering type of issue. You are growing in fox farms soil here? Sorry, into so many different topics I can’t ever keep track.

Yes I am n it ight… She has bin doing great until noe I kno soon she will b done but I feel its more than her ending cycle

1 Like