0oooo! Woooe-ho-ho! šŸ˜² FLASHBACK Grow Mann!

Iā€™m in my mid 40ā€™s, and I still take all sorts of hallucinogens.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have to give it a try again but itā€™ll be after my kids are grown and moved out.

1 Like

Mine are in college, so now Iā€™m growing cacti. A friend grows shrooms for his cluster headaches.

2 Likes

Nice I seen something on shrooms for migraines I didnā€™t know if it actually worked or not. Iā€™ve got a friend that suffers from them horribly. But not sure sheā€™d be brave enough to try it. I plan to give her some of anything I grow to see if we can find a strain that helps us both.

1 Like

Shrooms have saved the life of 2 different friends of mine, suffering from cluster headaches aka bullet headaches.

1 Like

Whoā€™s tripping here?! I havenā€™t tripped in years!

3 Likes

I had one shroom experience. Was about 6 years ago and i was fineā€¦ until about an hour later when i was headed to pick up my date. She stays past a golf course with trees seperating the road from the course. I swear the entire ride past the trees i heard a whole zoo. Lions. Elephants. Bears. Birds. My god can you say tripping!!! I was beside myself with giggles when i got to her house and realized i was bugging

6 Likes

Iā€™ve sat at a light and had a debate on what color the light was. General consensus was purple. Well, Iā€™m not moving till I either hear a horn or someone else across from me starts moving. :dizzy_face::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ok, ready for the story of my topic title? Well, what inspired part of the name.

My second semester of college, my dorm mateā“introduced me to his hippy family and his uncle- think Tommy Chong. We smoked down all day, and had a kick as dinner, all 19 of us. Then olā€™ Chong says, we should trip ballz. The sun will be down in about 1.5 hrs maaaā€™n. Throwinā€™ out suum pretty colors, hee-hee-yaaa!

I said, Fuq Yeah! Iā€™ll trip with yā€™all. You got enough? How much a hit? You should have heard the roar of laughter; like I just told the funniest joke ever thought of in the history of time, shit.

Thatā€™s whenā“said, where do you think I get all that 'cid Iā€™ve been slanging on campus!? -slap on the shoulder out of nowhere, Chong says, Guy, follow me to the hut of wondermentā€¦

:brain:- Theyā€™re hippies, whatā€™s the harmā€¦ :brain:- hold up, so was the Manson Family! :brain: Naaaw, youā€™re golden :+1:t3: people know who your withā€¦ :brain:- not feelinā€™ sleepy from the food; yep, safe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ā€¦sure man, Iā€™m down, and off we went. Walking along and olā€™ Chong says, Iā€™ve got a fresh batch hanginā€™ now to :question: and I. :brain:- WHAT!?

The door opens to my wonderment. Rows of blue blotter, freshly dipped and drying. Guess it was aptly named, hun? So I picked my jaw up off the floor and began to speak. Well, speak and pointing with questions.

How may microgramsā€¦ my dumb ass touched a still wet book worth of hits (full finger pad) ā€¦is it, anyway? Olā€™ Chong busts out laughing at this, and says, 370Ā± :crazy_face: Followed quickly by, You touched it!! 0oooo! Woooe ho-ho!! Youā€™re gonna trip ballzz maaaā€™n!

The story goes on, but I do notā€¦ for now, maybe? 'Tis time to smoke :dash: :v:t3:

12 Likes

Great story. :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: yea. I can only imagine pt 2 to that storyā€¦ something about a donkey n a honeycomb in a brothelā€¦

1 Like

Haha I swear thereā€™s times I wish Iā€™d have lived in the 60ā€™s. But then again I might have hated hippiesā€¦ or loved them. Who knows. Lol Most Iā€™ve ever seen was 6 bibles. And God knows how much liquid. We used to carry visine bottles full of liquid to clubs and sell it ten bucks a drop. The profits ensured I never paid for my personal use of it and other substances lol. I can honestly say thereā€™s no common drug I havenā€™t tried. Some I liked more than others but acid was always a solid favorite. Great high that lasts for hours.

2 Likes

Are you planning to use your strip build on this grow @Budbrother?

Boy do I wish! lol. These will be going under blurple :rage:lights in another tent. For now, they gettin the good stuff :smile: but once the others catch up to the screenā€¦

2 Likes

Surfing on the ā€˜zon and saw this

OMS :joy::rofl::rofl::thought_balloon::upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Lmafo!!! :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Thereā€™s been some seriously epic reviews and questions on Amazon. At one point there was a 55 gallon drum of lube for sale. Yes lube as in ky. It had some of the most ridiculous and hilarious (obviously fake) reviews. Now I gotta go looking for it to share. I spent hours reading all the crazy stuff people made up.

Here ya go. Both the questions and the reviews are well worth the read.

https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lubes-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant/dp/B005MR3IVO

5 Likes

WTF now I gotta relearn geometry and I dont understand why anyone would need 55 gal. of Passion Lube...I mean I just dont understand? Their ads are full that though. Funny as hell sometimes.

we need a thread on the hallucinogens that we have enjoyed @Budbrother

for got im watchn

1 Like