Here is my link to the 6th generation White Widow Enjoy

Will

3 Likes

Mcafee journal grow side by side soil test

1 Like

Looking nice how old do we got here?

Today born today

1 Like

Just popped today nice, well congratulations then! I feel a cigar and shot is in order lol
:beers::beers: :smoking:

2 Likes

@Ragnar went down to 48 here last night! calling for upper 40s again tonight. My girls take it like a champ!

2 Likes

Here is a picture of my White Widow Auto after 80days ready to harvest. Grown in a 2x2x7ft grow box one plant hydro 2Mars 300 LED lights, Scroged. 29 colas

17 Likes

You win a scrog for me it is

1 Like

ILGM White Widow but not auto. SCROG is a great way to go…

11 Likes

A little chilly haha what part of the US are you from my friend?

@southbound Brother those are looking very nice! Mmm sea of green and I like what I’m seeing! Beautiful

@Fever right even though I’m outside growing I’ll definitely try a scrog cause I wanna keep em short and bushy. Plus just do it as an experiment.

@Matthew420 all white widows are welcome lol I just want to see the majestic plant in all of its Glory and who better to ask than the great cultivators here at ILGM!

4 Likes

Yeah, felt kinda bad throwing in a non-auto but wanted to show lots of tops under s scrog :slight_smile: Killer smoke too! Harvested 1 pound, 3 oz. from 6 plants.

2 Likes

Haha don’t feel bad brotha they’re looking very nice my man hopefully I can get mine to look like your guys grows! I would love to get a pound off even 10 plants! The wind is kicking my plants asses right now though very high winds :unamused:

1 Like

You should get a pound of 10 plants, as long as you keep them alive…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Well honestly I’ve got about 20 going right now but hey as stunted as mine have been you never know! Just hoping for the best gardening with the rest! Some of these could God forbid be males too :pensive::unamused: so I’m anticipating the tossing of some.

1 Like

Manny I’m in Western NC. we have been having good weather all month then bam! High right now is 66. Going back to 80 tomorrow

1 Like

Sounds like our weather here but it’s been so nice an sunny then bam outta nowhere 60 mile an hour winds just kicking my plants butts -_-

1 Like

Have you received your auto beans yet? Still waiting on mine. Hoping after this long weekend, be in the box Tuesday. Getting ready though lol ordered my fox farm trio . Next on the list is a zoom extension for my phone. Anyone know a good brand? I’ve seen one that does 60 - 100 times zoom for under 15$

Hello Manny, we will have to compare notes, Golden country CA vs Las Vegas Desert NV. Started a small little personal grow in small greenhouse this year, with multiple strains. No White Widow though, not yet. Autos include, Pakistan Ryder, Critical Mass, and Cheese. Regular grow Fems include, Crystal, Trainwreck, Moby Dick, and Carmelicious. Also a failed AK47.
Bought some seeds here on Robert’s site and some at xxxxx But Robert’s site is by far more informative at least to a beginner like myself.
Good luck with the grow this season.
Mark

3 Likes

@LVMD not trying to be an a$$ but could you please remove the Linc to the other seed bank, as it’s against the rules of the free forum .
You can talk about the seeds and all but no links.

1 Like

Sorry about that, I did not know. I did plug your site as the best.I would be happy to delete the post but not sure how to.
LVMD