Who's Got White Widow Autos.... SHOWCASE!😏😁

I believe you can just edit the comment. And RE upload it.

Hello Manny, we will have to compare notes, Golden country CA vs Las Vegas Desert NV. Started a small little personal grow in small greenhouse this year, with multiple strains. No White Widow though, not yet. Autos include, Pakistan Ryder, Critical Mass, and Cheese. Regular grow Fems include, Crystal, Trainwreck, Moby Dick, and Carmelicious. Also a failed AK47.
Robert’s site is by far more informative at least to a beginner like myself.
Good luck with the grow this season.

Thank you Bruinsfan, I could not find a way to edit the existing post, but I did re-post without the link. It was a honest newbe mistake, as I was only trying to allow the group to know where I sourced my seeds both sites. I will not post links again.
Once things went legal here in NV, I started searching for my seed sources. ILGM was by far the most responsive and helpful.
Hopefully the group will accept my ignorance, and accept my apology for my mistake. I enjoy and respect the ability to learn from other people that are far more versed in the trade.
Thank you again
Mark

No worries I agree. I have used others also, but I❤GM is by far the best I’ve used. Very quick delivery excellent customer service. And this amazing forum. Good luck man

Thanks Bruinsfan, be sure to contact me if coming to Vegas sometime, B&B (Beer and a Bud) on me.
Mark

6 Likes

It’s fine ,no harm one of the mods can delete it when they see it .

@Majiktoker @Donaldj help needed editing post

1 Like

Sprouts on right 2 ILGM white widow fem

1 Like

On my first Fem WW O/S grow. Beginner. Have you seen a significance between fem WW and the auto?

1 Like

4 Likes

Myself i like the auto they both did the same for me only the auto was quicker lol

Will

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m a learning :blush:

Your very welcome and we all are still learning…lol

Willjoint

1 Like

@Manny_FTGUTube. How are your WWA’s coming along?

1 Like

Honestly I haven’t even planted any yet haha I got 2 geminating right now and then probably Monday I’ll be planting some into some FFHF

1 Like

Being in Cali you can get away with it lol out here. They’ll be covered in snow at the end of flowering.

1 Like

Yeah it’s still hitting 100+ and probably will until the last week of November lol

2 Likes

Updates

It’s big for me as I’m new…

6 Likes

Here’s mine. First ever grow. Harvest is two days away. Can’t hardly wait.

13 Likes

Beautiful! you should put her in the bud of the month contest :v:

2 Likes