Whodat's 'Merica" hybrid ;)

I know, I know…

1 Like

You will appreciate the lower humidity later, trust me.

1 Like

Oh, I am hoping it stays that way with the heater on. But for now I make it rain on the girls frequently - take advantage of it while I can.

1 Like

Wood might have mold make sure you clean it before putting it in the soil :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

HA! We done now?

I thought you had a better sense of humor than me. I thought I was holding my own pretty well . Yes I’m wrong on both accounts

Dude, I just didn’t get on here to be berated, ridiculed, or whatever. You were wrong about P.R. (then got mad because you didn’t get my joke…), and then started getting snarky about other stuff. I hold no grudges, but yes, when snarked - I snark back.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

1 Like

So last night, about 16hours in, the leaves started taco-ing. (temp was still 77f and 58rh, so it was light, not heat) So we are back to KISS. I will be working on something to add more light when she’s in flower.

Unplugged the extra lights and she was good this morning. Nuff playin’

1 Like

So 6 nodes (if I am counting correctly). Since I am not topping or fimming, when should I think about switching the lights? What do you look for?

I got an action shot as the fan went by :wink:

1 Like

Yes. This goes back to listening to what your plants are telling you. Bravo! Many don’t listen and you aren’t one of them.

1 Like

@Whodat66 that 20 in cord is actually genius once people take the time to read what it is for we will be seeing alot more og them in pictures. Lol

2 Likes

@Whodat66 What week of your grow are you in. I mean your veg week. I am in or starting week 5 and my plants are way different in size and fullness. So just wondering.

So I started the clock on the 27th, when my pics matched the “week1 day1” pics in the “grow schedule for soil growers” on here. Week 2 started yesterday.

Found it!

And I’ll be damned if they aren’t matching the pics pretty close still!

1 Like

I bookmarked that for my winter reading list. Thanks for sharing :hugs:

So yeah, this is what I was following (water pH, amounts, etc.) like when I said she “graduated” to 16oz of water - that’s the week 2 instructions.

My only plan to alter this is to try super-cropping, but we’ll see how it plays out.

If this works, and the plant stays a manageable size (for the quick grow it should, perfect for a tent) I could see doing 4, having a separate germination station, and getting minimum 6 crops per year. Assuming I have 4 plants at “week 1 day 1” ready to go as soon as I chop. But easily 5.

Basically this is why I don’t want to screw with her much. I can only assume a better yield with quality seeds.

1 Like