When should I top this plant?

Un f&@$)(@@ believable!!! You need to hire a part time trimmer!! Do you know anyone in the area that could help?

3 Likes

:drooling_face: drooling_face is the name of it @Nug-bug @WillyJ and it is having that effect on me!

4 Likes

Will Work For Nugs! @Patsbasement @WillyJ

3 Likes

heckyea,short and fat! thats the way daddy likes them!!! @WillyJ
awesome harvest!

3 Likes

Here ya go Nug @Nug-bug

drool2

4 Likes

Wow! How to grow a big box of bud by @willyj. So impressed with the size of the. Congrats!

2 Likes

Lot of bag appeal on those nugs too! Bag seeds get a little slack from most of us, but we often forget that it was good enough for someone to grow commercially. As long as they don’t herm they’re usually pretty good.

Congrats on another healthy haul bro!

3 Likes

Awesomeness! @WillyJ
You gotta love Super Cropping!

At 2100 plus grams, you hit your 1 pound mark. At 5 to 1 losses to water you should be right there. Nice job!

4 Likes

sharing bonsai pics :wink:

9 Likes

Yes @Myfriendis410 I figure I’m within grams give or take…real happy…now I’m going to replace the bulbs as thats the 3rd grow with them and I’ve switched from ff nutes to advanced nutes …lets see what happens…the next 8 are clones from my second grow 6 sd and 2 cc both good yielders…thank you

3 Likes

Chopped bagseed #2 tonight…I was told the seed could be from sour diesel or blue dream…I’ve been growing sd and i definitely know it’s not that… this plant has similar buds as plant #1 but this one turned colors…can’t wait to sample this stuff…

@Rugar89 @Screwauger @Sirsmokes @bob31 @Nug-bug @bonnie1 @AnneBonny @70sChick @Patsbasement @M4ur

21 Likes

Looks blue to me. I would hit it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

boy @WillyJ, i’m with @Rugar89 blue all the way…lol
that bud there might hit back!

3 Likes

Like a Mac Truck!

3 Likes

Gotten lucky with the bagseed :+1::grin: I’d say it may be blue dream…

1 Like

Bagseed #2 rough trim wet weight is…1371g the scale reads 1791g but it shut off before I was done loading it so -420g for container … no super cropping on this plant just lst…looks like some quality stuff :+1::grin:

@BIGE @Rugar89 @dbrn32

13 Likes

were in the world do you put this stuff @WillyJ…lol
you need an extra storage area!!

2 Likes

Looks amazing!

1 Like

How blistered are your fingers? Lol!

Those are some huge cola’s bro, I hope you get some help trimming.

3 Likes