When should I top this plant?

Too beautiful @WillyJ :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::bouquet::bouquet::bouquet::rosette::rosette::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree::deciduous_tree:

That’ll work!!
Hehe stole it @Screwauger

@WillyJ… oh my gosh!!! That is beautiful… why aren’t mine coming out like this? Just gorgeous :+1::grimacing::leaves:

Did you pump them with bud enhancers , timing is everything in nutrients , ph must be consistent and ppm must be dial in to get adimant weight in your buds , but if you’re levels goes up and down throughout your grow especially in flower you can loose bud weight and density .

1 Like

Photosynthesis plus, rapid start, ff trio and bud candy…this is my last grow with ff nutes I’ve switched to advanced nutes sensi grow ph perfect and added OG veganic special sauce microbial tea and inoculant…this is my third grow and don’t think I did to bad. I’m harvesting my gdp rite now…here’s a peak…

@yoshi @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971 @bonnie1 @Screwauger @Nug-bug @dbrn32 @Sirsmokes @70sChick @AnneBonny

22 Likes

@WillyJ that is not a peak!
that is a club to the head!
look at those whopper buds!

2 Likes

This is a grandaddy purple clone I had gotten from a friend…she didn’t turn color like I thought she would but she smells great and nice and sticky…these buds got big and fat nice and dense…she should yield around a pound :grin: @BIGE

5 Likes

Congrats @WillyJ impressive… how long did you veg

1 Like

Amazing bro… tenor

1 Like

Thanks @M4ur lol

Roughly 2 flower cycles maybe a couple weeks longer but I keep them in cups and 1 gal pots longer to slow growth so things work out time wise to keep them under control @Sirsmokes thank you I’m stoned lol I correct that…the plant was that old from clone…it vegged for between 21/2-3 months and then into flower

1 Like

This is the gdp clone the day I got her and transplanted into the cup… 6/27 @Sirsmokes

5 Likes

Here is the gdp the day I chopped her…

The rough trim wet weight is 2387g each weight in pics have to -420 for container…big cuncky buds :grinning:

@Rugar89 @Patsbasement @Screwauger @BIGE @bob31 @Nug-bug @M4ur @Macadon @Myfriendis410 @cyberblast

17 Likes

Here is the next grow to go in flower just patiently waiting…first pic is Oct 16 the day they went in 7 gal pots…the second pic is to today…

@Dr.DankThumb420 @bonnie1 @BIGE @dbrn32 @Screwauger @Sirsmokes @Donaldj @Myfriendis410 @70sChick @AnneBonny

13 Likes

Bagseed #1 dried and trimmed and jarred 232g of bud and patriots popcorn can from the boy scout across the street full of skimp and sugar leaves and kief lots of kief… every year I order popcorn from the kid across the street and it comes in a can with your choice of football team on it…now I have purpose for the cans…lol the quality of this stuff is outstanding…I got plenty of cured stuff and I was smoking this stuff all day :grin:

18 Likes

Let me see if I understand… You buy weed from your neighbor? Also I want to ask you what you do white this pile you have? :)))))

@WillyJ… nice… getting that perpetual grow on willyj!!! … lookin great :+1:

1 Like

No i do not buy weed from my niehbor…I buy popcorn…it’s to help the boy scouts (the popcorn)and it’s medicine for my family a few friends who have med card and me who also has med card (the weed) I also give some to the occasional friend (weed not popcorn) i also make rso oil for med for one of these people…and I love to smoke it also @M4ur :grin: it’s alot cheaper to grow than to go buy it all the time

3 Likes

Perfect answer my friend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.
The fact that it’s legal is amazing… I only dream about what I will do if will be legal to grow here :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Another beautiful finish @WillyJ So you smoking “popcorn” with the boy scouts? haahaha I know those cans well! very good. Let me know on the dry and post your weight and dry on the harvest topic if you don’t mind?

5 Likes