What type of nutes are you using?

I’m trying to do the opposite lol.

2 Likes

@M4ur @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Screwauger @bob31 @MattyBear @JimDandy @garrigan62 here are what my Biobizz nutrients are helping to do for me

that is a Blue Cheese up close this one is Amnesia Haze and this is a Critical Auto about 4.5week’s in flower :v:

8 Likes

@Johnzy81

Awesome plant my friend, keep do’n what your doing Awesome!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
Very beautiful man! Now them are starting to get more sugar and getting fatter :wink:
Thx for sharing this.
PS Maybe you can post picture nr 2 in a single post so we can use the super zoom :mag_right: :+1:

1 Like

@M4ur you mean 1at a time mate yeah @garrigan62 thank you for the support my friend ok il try one I’m sure I have some more lol

5 Likes

Yep… When you put only one picture you can double click on that and get the “super zoom” :+1::wink:
This way we can see much closer

1 Like

3 Likes

This is to blurry… You need steady hands to get a good picture :joy:
Also a good camera is nice to have :+1:

1 Like

4 Likes

Beautiful plants bro! Keep me updated

1 Like

Do you have a magnifier or a digital Microscope :microscope:, soon you will need it :wink:
I have this one, cheap but if know how to use it can be a good investment, I paid 16-17$(aliexpress)

Tue%20Nov%2028%2020-40-43Tue%20Nov%2028%2020-38-25

5 Likes

Will do thanks mate learning loads and I can see it paying off even better feeling lol @MattyBear :+1:

1 Like

I have one that zooms into 120 mag on it but not a digital I was looking at them tho and those new attachments for smartphones.

1 Like

Sadly I was not be able to connect mine to a smartphone :pensive::disappointed:

I’m just watching for them to keep advancing it’s happening very fast right now mate. And I’m almost dew an upgrade get in there :wink:

1 Like

NICE!!! :+1: @Johnzy81

1 Like

Looking good @Johnzy81

1 Like

Dude your killing it keep up the great work buddy
WooHoo

1 Like

Thank you my friend that means a lot really appreciate all off the encouragement and support from all thanks again CB✌️

2 Likes