What type of nutes are you using?

i like advanced nutrients @JimDandy…is this your first grow with AN?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing @JimDandy and welcome to the forum if you would like to hear anyone’s opinions on anything just shoot mate plenty of help off the good people here :v:

2 Likes

Thanks… will do…

Yes, first grow with AN. Really liking the progress! Been growing for a few years, Mother natures way, decided to try some indoor with some quality nutes.

4 Likes

I have never grown outside myself but some day I will for sure when the time is right :wink: I will just take off like a rocket if or when it comes my way for sure :v:

I hear ya’ there! I live out in the boonies with no neighbors. It works ok for me. It is a little more intensive growing outdoors. a lot of factors to consider. I think I like this indoor thing a little better though.

24 days. WW auto. Using AN PH Perfect.

2 Likes

4 Likes

They look great just a question @JimDandy how close are your lights I think if I’m right you said 18" is that the level they are at in the photos? Your set up looks great also by the way class well done :+1:.

1 Like

Thanx for the compliment. small 4x4 tent. lights need to be raised a little this morn. had a growth spurt last night and they are only about 6" from the tops.

1 Like

@Johnzy81 the lights I am using are very plant friendly. very low heat so I am not really worried about leaf burn and they keep the heat down in the tent.

https://www.amazon.com/ColoFocus-Indoor-Plants-Spectrum-Greenhouse/dp/B071CZ5B5G?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

Yes @JimDandy they really look great I do know with LEDs that they are cooler while running but they have a very high par output I haven’t used them but there is plenty of people on this forum that will help you with that as for your nutes I really hope that this line work’s out for you I think you will really enjoy your indoor growing :v: any questions feel free to ask.

1 Like

I would just bring your lights up a little to be safe I’m sure that some of the experts will be with you asap.

1 Like

Thank you @Johnzy81. just raised them to about 20".

3 Likes

I would think that will be ok for you for now I think it’s 24" but that I will try and get clarity for you maybe @Countryboyjvd1971, @dbrn32 could just have a look see when try get a chance to look for you :v:

2 Likes

I would think much closer than 24” would be pushing them. The plants are fairly well developed, so they can probably take it. But you generally don’t want to try hitting them too hard until flower. But if you’re not seeing any issues, no sense in changing too much.

3 Likes

Thanks @Johnzy81, @dbrn32. first indoor grow so much learning and tweaking to do. no issues that I have spotted. they seem to be nice and dark green, no cupping or curling. no discoloration. they are definitely loving the AN nutes!

2 Likes

@BIGE what AN nutes are you into?

2 Likes

i’m using sensi coco in promix, with big bud bud candy b-52,voodoo,works extremely well!

3 Likes

I have a jug of Big Bud and Overdrive on the way. Hoping for a decent yield. just doing two plants to see how they take. never tried pre bottled nutes. always made my own.

2 Likes