What sativa should i use

good evening it is me again the student. I was wondering about seeds to start off. Like what kind I was looking for the stiva seed.

Hi @tammyjo what are you asking, are you asking where to find them or what type of sativa is good for you to use? Good seeing you back

Or better stated what are you asking here

Yes what kind of seed and where do I find the seeds to get going to grow?

Let me see if we have a link here for our seeds and you’ll be able to choose by conditions you need it for when I get you the link :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com then go to seeds it will tell you how much is it to either how much is Indica hybrid enjoy nice to have you back

Just wondering have you grown yourself. If you do not mind me asking. If so what kind of seeds did you have luck with.

1 Like
1 Like

There is a link to our seed bank above @tammyjo that will save you some time

1 Like

I will check it out and see if I have any luck. Thanks again for your time.

1 Like

My pleasure that’s what im here for I hope you find what your looking for if you have any questions feel free to ask ill be happy to answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

@tammyjo super skunk I have gotten white widow Fem I have gotten white widow autos bubblegum chronic widow and sour diesel still waiting on my sour diesel but all of the others I have grown the bubblegum super skunk and white widow Fem and white widow autos are outstanding a friend of mine from Colorado said everyone he has tried has been better than a lot of the smoky is had in Colorado I don’t know if he was just high or paying me a compliment but it sure does the trick and it really does have a better smell and taste that a lot of the dispensaries that I have personally tried in Colorado

1 Like

There is not a bad group in the bunch if you have any questions or need any help please feel free to ask @Majiktoker has been a great help to me and a lot of other people he and a lot of others will be there if you need anything good luck

2 Likes

I am looking for more of a up high then getting wasted. At night I think I would use something stronger but really need something during the day so I can function, I am new at this. Back in the day I used to smoke but have not in many years.

2 Likes

Thanks @Hogmaster, and @tammyjo as I mentioned im always here

2 Likes

You the man I still can’t get over how awesome this places and the people all of you mentors are top-notch

2 Likes

Super silver haze would be good for you mostly sativa but good strong day time buzz also sour diesel is another good sativa dominant strain for day time use

2 Likes

what awesome pics of the plant

1 Like

That was actually three different plants but they all came from the link listed above the darker one was bubblegum one was a white widow and the other was a super skunk apparently the super skunk picture was too big but you get the idea you will be very happy with the sour diesel or Silver haze as @Majiktoker said it really just depends on how fast you wanted to grow how big you want it to grow and how much time and patience you want to spend because you will definitely need a lot of patience and that’s probably some of the Best advice ever given to me patience is key to a successful grow

1 Like

Any idea about the cbd and the thc on those plants? Is it better to smoke or use a pipe so you do not loose the concentration of the plant?