What’s wrong with my plant?

Now i have tiny white spots appearing on all plants have no idea what it is just appeared overnight… And my poor lil AHA barely making it…

@bob31

1 Like

The spots on the other one, so they wipe off? Splash from water or nutrients? Make sure lights are off if you get water or nutrients on leaves wipe them off when lights are on. The droplets can magnify the lights and burn the leaves.

The bottom pic…

Can you clarify the strain of that one? I think you have three different strains going? @tlc4235

1 Like

@bob31 The bottom one is the Amnesia Haze Auto barely making it… tiny but
still growing… the other AHA has died… NO they do not wipe off… I added
2 small led lights… I removed them as they are asleep now… Hoping when
its “daytime” they look better… and haven’t watered since I was role to
let the dirt dry out so the roots can thrive… Ive topped them all except
my runt AHA… They are doing great the Northern Lights on one side and BB n
the middle have spots so maybe I spilled water on them n the daytime not
paying attention… @bob31 should I dry leaves w cloth or what??

I stick a paper towel in my pocket, or I just leave the lights off for an hour till thy dry. If there is good circulation in your tent they will dry right off in an hour.

@tlc4235

That AHA is really sensitive to ph swings apparently. Do you want to try a couple of things to see if we can save her or just let her ride?

@bob31 i would like to save her but the leaves that were sord of decent (new growth) have turned the same way… I know its not too close to light or getting too much light or the other plants would look the same… So share w me what you think and heres a pic today of her calling her “runt” i almost want to put it n regular soil but she probably wouldnt suvive shock…

my other 4 are BBA and NLA they are doing great having all been topped a few days ago…

She is basically just surviving now. I would transplant her into a different soil and see what happens, but before you do, I would recommend figuring out what soil you will use and also something to help her survive and thrive after the transplant.

@tlc4235

1 Like

@bob31 just hydrponic soil and i have FF trio coming today so ill try that… Im about ready to let her die and retry again after others are done they obviously cant all grow together n same conditions… But i really dont know what to change think i got a bad batch of AHA seeds…

@bob31 I took AHA out of the grow tent and it actually looks a lil better so either its gonna survive outside the tent or die those are the runts options… I got my nuts but soil is damp not sure i should feed…

I would recommend something like superthrive to help relieve the transplant shock and it may even give her the boost she needs to get going. There are other brands that guys have said work good too, but this is what I use and have experience with!

superthrive

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007LLEKLQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

@bob31 TY sooo much for helping me Ive spent WAAAYYY more than i expected and Im really gonna b sad if they all fail… according to other videos and pics Ive seen even my Northern Lights Auto isn’t growing properly too slow and BBA IS WAYYY behind… I have more seeds but this is very timely and takes ALOT of attention i really don’t care to try again… Don’t have 1000s of $… I will try it but Im really sick of buying things that don’t wk… I guess this is where you say growing isn’t for everyone but I had NO IDEA how hard it would b to grow a frkn WEED!!! All for a lil medicine as opposed to buying it… SMH

2 Likes

You don’t have to buy anything @tlc4235 These are only recommendations. Unfortunately there can be a bit of an expense initially but most everything carries over to the next grow and beyond.

Growing indoors can be a little overwhelming at first. But there is only so much we can do.

There are many degrees of growing and every grow is different. The first go at growing can be a little bumpy, but you will get through. The yield may be a little lower and the plants may get a little “banged” up but the end result is hard to describe!

I hope you stick with it! @tlc4235

3 Likes

@bob31 DEF sticking w it Im no quitter just disappointed in results so far… I gave them nuts b4 I “put them to sleep” they are dark between 5pm-11pm… So anxious to see if they are ok or I hurt them by adding nuts very hard to keep water off leaves when watering… I spilled the water w nuts on 2 off my girls but turned the light off as soon as I did as u said so no burn would occur… Fingers crossed until 11pm… hehe =)

2 Likes

If its possible, it is better to water or feed them just as or before the lights come on so that they have all day to dry out. Mold and fungus’ can grow in wet soil if it doesn’t get a chance to get used and evaporate. For the future, dont stress about it now, its just better is all.

I grew back in the day, but when I came back to it, my first grow in, one plant AK47 Auto, my yield was about 20 grams. Not exactly a bumper crop but some of the best weed on the planet!

4 Likes

@bob31 thats frkn funny!! So you feed your plants before turning on grow light? and is 300wt led fullspectrum too much, not enough or ok? yes i filled out a support ticket lol

I say that is a best practice. I try to water or feed as early in the day as possible. We all have lives. Lights on is a better time than lights out for sure!

Thats what I started with the 300 watt full spectrum.

How many plants are you doing?

Are they all autos?

how big of an area? or size of tent?

2 Likes

@bob31 tent size is 30x18x36" i now know this is too small i have 4 healthy beautiful (2 BBA& 2 NLA) this Amnesia Haze Auto im leaving n my room at temps and conditions n my room… Took it out of tent and gave nuts this morning it had natural sunlight all day… Yes they are all autos bc im new and figured that would b a no brainer HA was i wrong… And i dont want to change lt schedule bc too drastic differences n time until they go 12/12 and yes i know autos do whatever but im seeing that NOT 2 b true :wink:

Here are plants today looking great but NLA looks really skinny…

![image|374x500](@Covertgrower pload://gXOTnsbGb6oq4P8FYDeaD1Xk4Mg.jpeg) @bob31 what do you think? :blush:

1 Like

@bob31 other. Pic didn’t upload… this is BBA SLower growing than NLA for sure!

1 Like

It could be a few things, light and nutrients are the two largest factors. Do you have enough lighting? @tlc4235

1 Like

300 wt led… I filled out a ticket… Was really jist showing them off i think my first grow looks awesome!