What’s wrong with my plant?

@tlc4235 if you fill in that information that @bob31 gave it would give us the ability to give informed answers. The test strips will get you by in a pinch. You should not be spraying the leaves during lights on, and if you do only with PH’d water during lights out. The droplets creates magnifying glasses and burns your leaves. There’s a form of foliiar feeding, but again not until after lights out and not until she’s older. If you could put a fan near one of the vents for fresh air exchange it would help. We need to get you ph issue back on track first, I think that’s most of the issue. 6.0-6.5 is what you’re aiming for.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: ILGM AUTO blueberry, amnesia haze, northern lights

Age from Sprout: 21/2 weeks from soil

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: Fox Farm ocean soil n 3 gal air pots

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?every other day 500ml

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: PH of water

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: No nuts

Indoor or Outdoor: indoor

Light system, size and height from plants: 300wt led full spectrum, 24" from plants

Temps; Day, Night: day time low 80s nighttime low 70s

Humidity; Day, Night: humidity at night 50-60% daytime 30-40%

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: just 2 fans and the air ducts on tent…

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: humidifier

Co2; Yes, No: no
@bob31 @Covertgrower PH was 6.5 on the strip can you suggest a good digital one and where it can b purchased…

I will post a couple pH meters for you. And ph up and down and calibration fluid

FFOF is a very nutrient rich soil and if the pH is not dialed in, then they can burn. The NL and BB are probably able to adjust to the soil ok. Every plant is a little different on what they can tolerate.

Giving plants a set amount of water on a schedule is not good. Most likely the roots are not having a chance to dry out at all. You should not water until it is dry down to the first knuckle of your finger or by lift testing the pots. When dry they are light to lift and you will learn quickly when they need water.

Water until they runoff. These pots are designed to prevent over watering but watering too frequently prevents the pots from doing this!

Apera Meter

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ENFOHN8/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_28?tag=greenrel-20

just ph meter

https://www.amazon.com/Jellas-Household-Hydroponics-Aquariums-Resolution/dp/B00YBUH4RC/ref=sr_1_1?tag=greenrel-20

ph and tds meters

ph up & Down

https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-GH1514-Control-Kit/dp/B000BNKWZY/ref=sr_1_2?tag=greenrel-20

7.0 calibration fluid

https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-7-0-Calibration-Solution/dp/B001D0CKYK/ref=sr_1_3?tag=greenrel-20

Also can you post a pic each of the Blueberry and the NL that are doing fine for comparison for me? @tlc4235

If you live in the US you can get them off amazon or ebay. I’m in a legal state so we can get them in grow stores/ hydro stores as well. If you aren’t in the US we can find other places.

Hope this helps?

3 Likes

@bob31TY soooo much i appreciate any and all advice… Will get another tool for measuring PH and try that water schedule instead … Do u think i should raise my lights?

They sprouted 2.5 weeks ago? The light should be ok at 2 feet. But make sure it is two feet above the top of the plant and not the top of the pot.

Other than that, hope my input helped? Happy to answer any other questions?

1 Like

@bob31 yes i believe so should they b bigger??

@bob31 this is my Northern Lights just topped it… left other one alone… 2nd pic is also NLA gonna leave it alone and 3rd is BBA I topped it as well the small pee wee one you see n green pot is AHA and I can’t seem to get it rt not growing much but very strong root so leaving it alone for now… what do you think @bob31 @Covertgrower @Growit

1 Like

She probably just needs some time. There is a recovery period. Just keep loving her properly and carefully without too much love. Just enough. @tlc4235

2 Likes

I think they look great @tlc4235

Some of them are a little finicky. All you can do is love em just right like @Covertgrower said!

1 Like

Awesome TY @bob31 @Covertgrower will do i pay more attention to my girls than i do ANYTHING LOL so i want to get it rt!! ordered new digital PH pen and some FF nuts… When should i start adding them??

In FFOF Soil I would like you to water them to runoff again and lets see where the TDS numbers are. That soil is nutrient rich so you won’t need nutrients for a couple of weeks, I’d guess.

You would want the TDS runoff numbers to be lower than the TDS values on the ForFarm Nutrients chart

For the third week their TDS range is 1610-1960 I believe. So your runoff TDS would need to be lower than that before you could add nutrients.

@tlc4235

2 Likes

@bob31 I have coming the trio of fox farms nuts and the digital PH meter. I have topped 4 of the plants today, and have decided to add a SCROG @ 7 wks… I know Im a first timer but go BIG or go home rt!!! LOL

1 Like

I’m with you all the way, it sounds like your are enjoying yourself. Growing comes easier to some than others! @tich357

@bob31 who is @tich357??

@tlc4235 sorry that was my keyboard just totally typing something different than what I told it to type! Bad Keyboard

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Lol i def understand that … :slight_smile:

Weed may have been involved too! @tlc4235

2 Likes

Hey i noticed on nut schedule it has all dif kinds of stuff… Do i need all that or wil FF trio be enough? i also have the open seasme…@bob31

The Trio is considered the basic line. I have used that and had great results just using those! Once you get a grow or two under your belt you may want to add one or all of them.

If you are looking for nutrients to try out, check out Nectar For The Gods website. They offer a starter pack that they will send out for the cost of shipping. Their nutrients get high marks as well, but there are others. Flower Power sold at ILGM and Remo is another line you can check out a side by side grow here

1 Like

@bob31 TY sooo much for my first go at it just gonna keep w FF trio then if/when successful w 1st ill go deeper into grow w 2nd… I feel like im babysitting :joy:

1 Like