What do you think of the new strains?

Been checking out the new strains on the seed site. Some look really tasty. Anyone have experience with some of the new stuff? Thinking I may need to order some.

2 Likes

I will be placing a order he soon myself @Smokin_ernie
Theres a few that i just need to try
The skywalker is on my list for sure :+1:

2 Likes

oh man I am having a hard time deciding. I was looking into the mango and possible the banana. I have to do some more reading.

1 Like

Lmao yeah they should only add one strain at a atime so we can try each one lol
They make it hard to decide everything looks so yummy :yum:
@Smokin_ernie

4 Likes

Out of likes for a few minutes. I tend to like sativa leaning hybrids, but I’m thinking about the fire og for my next order. I had a decent pheno from another breeder a while back and let it go. Probably that and a super lemon haze.

1 Like

they both look pretty good as well. I struggle with depression and anxiety so looking into something that will help with that.

1 Like

I just saw that… OMG…
The pictures are very very sweet…
Sadly I only can look, this is my final grow for this year, need to relocate my hobby space!

4 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 i emailed and pleaded to try and get a custom 5 or 10 pack with different strains! Even offered to pay the highest seed price per pack, so if i got ones that were $49 and $79, id pay the $79 price! Got shut down lol

3 Likes

Yeah i dont think they do custom orders but maybe they should consider it :+1:?
Was worth a shot tho @VelcroThumb

5 Likes

I only asked because they offered me a 10% discount for noticing a mistake on their website and so I tried to trade the discount for a custom order!

2 Likes

Alway worth a shot but 10% is nice too

2 Likes

Sure is and I used it for an Autoflower mix pack!

2 Likes

I would like it if they offered a mix and match/custom deal. For the personal grower who would like variety without breaking the bank.

7 Likes

yep,new mix packs is a must @Tr33

5 Likes

I second the one strain at a time. @Countryboyjvd1971! Lol. I’m considering banana, train wreck, and green crack. I’ll probably get them all. But I should hurry and decide, clones will go to flower soon!

1 Like

I know I have had some of the newer strains to smoke but not the finest genetics of ilgm. I got super excited about Skywalker and chemdawg. I ordered L.A. Con. Blackberry, Skywalker. Still sitting on GSCX, GL, WW, BD. got dream brewing now. WW super smoke. GSX was tricky so she died early, smoke still 100% grade A. It would be unfair to ilgm if they put newbies in mixpack. These are super strains. I just wish they’d get the boss strains God Bud, Bruce Banner, Gorilla Glue #4.

1 Like

Girl Scout cookie x!! Is awesome

I just received yesterday Maui wowie and skywalker OG 5 pack seeds from ILGM and the service was fast and very discreet but very simple packaging. Will be dropping a Maui wowie and gscx once I finish this grow I have going now. I have one the wish list LA confidential blackberry kush and fire og

2 Likes