What am I doing wrong other than too much water?

Here you are @bob31. Today is day 26 since I flipped to 12/12

2 Likes

@bob31

I think you are so right, I will move the tree somewhere else where I can have more space to hang the light higher. The cfls are only 2x 100w equivalent. Thank you for the great analysis :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

No worries man. I totally agree, @bob31 is so knowledgeable and always rushes to the rescue. Thank you

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Help something is going wrong!

You know what, now I think it’s calcium deficiency not mag since it’s happening to the top leaves.

1 Like

Brother any chance of adding more light? @KingTuT

2 100 watt cfls is really a bit lacking. Maybe some type of side lighting if your on a budget.

@bob31 200w cfl are on the side, the main light is hung above the plant and it’s 450w LED Viparspectra just for this one plant. :v:

1 Like

Well I’m really glad I misunderstood that! @KingTuT

1 Like

@bob31
Is it normal for the leaves on the top of the plant only to be cooked like these? Day 45 flowering

As they ripen up some plants do funny things I’ve seen all sorts of leaves doing crazy things.

But just to be safe has anything changed to what you are doing?

Are they getting too close to the lights? When I pull the picture in close they look like they might be too close.

Same distance as the other plants. No I am not doing anything different. Maybe the buds are eating what’s in the leaves since I didn’t feed?

Right also the lower leaves are doing that as well

Ph lockout?

1 Like

I have such a hard time seeing through the pink of the led.

Thanks @Fever yep that would be my thoughts as well.

How’s your runoff pH? @KingTuT

1 Like

Yup! This is it, I just found that my pH meter is way off. I’ll get a new one. Thanks

I’ll measure when I get a new meter. I only used to measure water going in (6.4~6.7). Thanks @bob31

@KingTuT @fever as a meter back up, consider the ph test kit that has the drops and the bottle. Great to have for a second opinion.

https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-Test-Kit-1-Ounce/dp/B000BT32UA/ref=sr_1_4?tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

@bob31 Perfect, such an awesome idea, I will definitely get it asap. My new meter is arriving Monday. Thank you!

1 Like

excellent! @KingTuT keep the pH tight and they practically grow themselves!

@bob31 @Fever I got the new pH meter and I collected rain water, so I’ll use it for my next feeding, I’ll also add FF big bloom. Here is a picture after I got rid of most of the bad leaves.

2 Likes