What am I doing wrong other than too much water?

I measured the run off for the first time, it’s pH6.2~pH6.3

What was it going in @KingTuT 6.5?

@bob31 pH6.3~pH6.4

@bob31 so it was pH3.5, then I gave her tap water pH9.4 when I discovered that my meter was no good and that I was watering with pH3~3.5 to raise the pH. Now I used pH6.4 and the run off came close.

Ok sounds good brother next time put it in at 6.6 and the runoff should be perfect! Your girls will love it! @Wolfmankush

@bob31 I sampled a small bud to try out, what do you think? Looks ready? How can I get to smoke it same day I harvest it? Dry it with hair blower?

1 Like

1 Like

get a heating pad,like for your back or something,two wax coated paper plates and a aluminum pie pan. break your bud down a bit and put in between the paper plates. with heating pad on carpeted floor put plates on top of it. then place pie pan over that,this will catch all of unwanted water…i put a piece of foam on top of that also but you do not have to.check every two hours until dried to your specs… that is how i do it,it will keep flavor and effect…make sure pie pan upside down,sounds weird but condensation will form in the pan and will need to be dried at every check.

3 Likes

I just let mine dry and cure the old fashioned way. We have MMJ here so I’m not rushed. @BIGE plan sounds solid to me!

2 Likes

i like the old fashioned way myself but this will get you by in a pinch!! lol it works well @bob31,and i only use it when i have to…lol

2 Likes

sounds like a plan to me! I know I saw someone microwaving too, but that scares me, lol @BIGE @KingTuT

2 Likes

say no to nuked weed ! lol i do not do that…

1 Like

Sounds great! I’ll try it! Thanks @BIGE

I am planing to use the old fashioned way for the actual harvest but for now I just want to test this one bud.

1 Like

I’m with you! I’m gonna dry mine and then maybe after a few days of curing, sneak a taste. @KingTuT @BIGE

2 Likes

@bob31 @BIGE it did not taste like bubblegum at all! But it was smooth and got me high. I don’t know why it tasted like that.

2 Likes

@everyone almost there guys!

2 Likes

@bob31 how much longer do you think? June 22nd will be day 64

@bob31

1 Like

I can’t tell from either of those pics. Try getting in tight on a bud. You really cant by the leaves. They can be an indicator but it’s the buds we truly care about. And don’t feel bad, I’m right there with you on my AK47 Auto. She’s taking up valuable space. I’m like 10 weeks from flower now. Gonna check her out with the scope today and make a decision. I think today is gonna be the day though. The smell will knock your socks off, am I right! @KingTuT