Thinking about a new tent

I’m thinking about getting a new tent.
The wife doesn’t want me to put up 2 tents so I’ve been looking at this one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01AVX4G96/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?tag=greenrel-20

Anyone have any experience with these 2 chamber tents?

2 Likes

Havent tried them but i have built a box next to my tent that been joined with ducting.what are u trying to achieve? Bigger yield? Faster yield? @SilentHippie

1 Like

Interesting, id like to see what you hear about them

1 Like

@Saffa
I’m looking for faster turn around by starting seeds or clones on 1 side while flowering in the main tent.

Swt how much space do u have to work with? In my box ive got a shelf 3/4 of the way up with a couple of cfl lights above in the top quater for clones and a led in the bottom 3/4’s for a mother and veging so no veging required in the flower tent

1 Like

Depending on how long you’re trying to run the seedlings prior to flowering, you can just throw them in a corner or something lol. Plenty of people run them under 24 hours light, and they don’t really smell at that point either.

If you plan on letting them get big, may be another story. Just thought I bring another option to light, if it could potentially keep the mrs happy.

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @Saffa
I currently have some “experimental” clones just sitting out on a table in the basement under a 300w led. As far as space goes, I could go as big as 5 x 5. I’m for sure going to go 4x4. I just like the idea of everything in one unit. If I go with a larger single chamber tent, I’ll engineer something for my babies. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with these type of tents.

2 Likes