Thai stick instructions

Been looking to try and make some Thai sticks out of my amnesia haze and pinapple chunk put them in 24 hrs darkness will trim fri I’ve only seen handful of videos on the tube figured out the process my question is after trimming and hanging to dry when can I start to apply to stick do I let them dry totally or keep them moist and let them dry on stick and how do you cure leaves to wrap around bud any help or links greatly appreciated

1 Like

Traditionally Thai Stick was wrapped around bamboo or the stalks of the plants the bud’s came from, with the fibers from the fan leaves of the same plant’s fan leaves, there is some mention or lore that hash oil was spread underneath prior to the wrapping of the buds to the stalks or bamboo, hope it helps

Thks for quick response, I’ve read that also mention using honey to wrap leaves also using them stem ver skewers seem cool and I cure the bud on the skewers if I vacum seal them

1 Like

I found research that mentions, cutting the hollow of the marijuana stalk in half, then they used hash oil, really gooey, thick, dark dank coating, in the half and around the the remaining shaft round, tieing your bud to it, with the fibers from fan leaves, as you go, so that when you get to the other end of whatever length you want it to be, you turn it up, so the hash oil, in the half round part dries, laying down face up, this allows the stalk to absorb the moisture, melding the half stalk into basically, the whole stick being smokeable

1 Like

So needless to say it’s an elusive art.

1 Like

it certainly is an expensive art to say the least lol :slight_smile:

Wow lots of work and cost can probably trade some bud for oil and been saving some keif from grinder thks for the info

1 Like