Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

@garrigan62 does it matter if you interrupt the dark period when growing autos?

@Macadon

An auto-flowering cannabis plant, a grower doesn’t have to worry about light schedules. Each auto-flowering plant starts blooming after a few weeks no matter what light schedule is provided.

So your answer is: No

Will

3 Likes

this is one reason i like autos so well… they have come along way with mmj genetics these days.

2 Likes

BIGE

I have two gold Leaf growing side by side along with my Auto’s,
when it comes time to switch the the G L to 12/12 there will be no problem with the Auto’s perfect setup

Will

2 Likes

Thanks @garrigan62 I was just thinking it maybe could turn it Hermie if you interrupt it.

2 Likes

@garrigan62 …Well how was it to grow and is there a significant difference compared to WW? In other words is it better to grow and smoke?

1 Like

@Kapelady

Each grow got better to grow and smoke. That’s how i have got to this point in my grows.
What i learn doing this grow will be used in my next grow journal.
If this grow turns out like i think it will then i’ll have two grows under my belt not using nutrients, Growing marijuana should be easy and less expensive to grow.

Will

4 Likes

I like the way that sounds Will
I’m getting ready to plant my veg garden as well as a few plants I have indoors now and I’m thinking of using your soil mix in the outdoor
If you could send me a copy of you ingredients and amounts I’d appreciate it thanks in advance

@Countryboyjvd1971

I will bbe happy to do that for ya, please give me a bit and i will forward what i have on that ok?

Will

2 Likes

Will,
Can you provide more info on the H2O2 use? Do you mix it in water, etc? I would only add the peroxide to get the air to the roots benefit, but I would do it to both my almost-harvest-ready flowering plant and my clones that are only a few inches high. Would it be a good thing to add on its own, I guess that’s my question.

Thanks!
Mike

1 Like

I never add anything by it’s self always use p h water
But you can use the peroxide to the end of you grow

Will

1 Like

Yes, I use RO, it’s low pH and takes out the hardness I don’t need in our water. So just mix it in water and spray the soil, then water in? I already fed this week, but i have to feed the Calphos after I finish processing it so I’ll add it in there, see what happens, thanks!

@garrigan62…Hi Will, yes I am on my second grow too (WW) and have applied what I learned during my first grow to this grow. Still have to work on the drying out part as I think my first grow dried too much (good smoke) but too dry. What I wanted to know was about this other strain of White Widow as I am thinking about my next seed purchase to try something different.

2 months today

6 Likes

Just wanted to drop in and report a 100% success rate with my clones. The White widows took longer to root but they did it.

I have 9 cloned autos that are growing fast and have no signs of flowering. Ill take a few pictures soon.

Thank you for this post! I would have never attempted to clone autos because I was told it couldn’t be done.

5 Likes

UPDATE

All the ladies were upgraded to 400 watt hps last night and all doing very well.

@FloridaSon and @BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Majiktoker and @Paranorman and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @Hawkeye_diesel and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Hillcrest21678 and @Matthew420 and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Uhawl and @Astrocreep

And we have white hair growing out from at least half of the plants. Pic’s later to night.

Will

21 Likes

@garrigan62 I drove from NH to Murfreesboro TN and back last year, it took 2 days each way — looong but pretty ride up thru TN and VA! Safe travels you guys!

2 Likes

Cant Wait to see these Pics !!!

1 Like

Spring is upon us @FyshhTrap woo hoo
Can’t wait to see the pics @garrigan62

1 Like

Actually lost one. A Whit Widow. 99% success?

7 AK47 auto clones and 2 WW auto clones. 20 Days since cloning not a single sign of flowering.

Each photo is a different plant.

Uploading…

8 Likes