Team 101 { Experiment } Auto Grow, Clone Or Not To Clone Auto's

So it looks like the autos liked your mixture a little more so far by growth?

1 Like

Looking good boss.
:alien::alien::alien::+1:

1 Like

Thx for the tag,much appreciatedSo beautiful brother,they are looking fantastic,good luck!!!

1 Like

boy, they are really growing well,will…great job sir!
on the bat guano,worm castings,fish 5-1-1,and the peroxide you said you gave one tsp each… do you feed plants individually? if so,were those values mixed with a gal. of water?
i do not mean to ask so many questions i would like to know about your delivery of nutes.
again,you are doing a wonderful job will,keep up the good work!

1 Like

@BIGE

You ask all the questions you want to.
This mixture of ingredients Is awesome. It’s all natural and organic and will not burn your plants. This way using this as tea and this is the second week that they all received this tea. But they are very unlikely to have any defiencies I didn’t in my last grow.

Will

3 Likes

Looking good. All the new growth fantastic

1 Like

I can’t believe how well there filling out with new growth either. It was right after I gave them their first dose of tea mix I make that they started new growth

Will

2 Likes

that must be some good stuff there!
i’m going to try some on my ailing plants to get them to turn around!

1 Like

I promise you that you will see a huge difference in you plants. Make sure that the Bat Guano is for vegg not flower. get { Mexican ) Guano ok? Jamaican is for flower unless your plants are in flower than it’s ok

Will

2 Likes

i’m taking notes,thank you will!

1 Like

No problem. If you need anything else just ask

and Happy Easter

Will

1 Like

back at ya,will

i’m going to cheat lol

@FloridaSon and @BIGE and @Tfunk and @Countryboyjvd1971 and @bob31 and @pbs86 and @Majiktoker and @Paranorman and @Nug-Bug and @Kapelady and @FyshhTrap and @BloodRoot and @TxGrowman and @realdream and @latewood and @mantas and @Donaldj and @Ragnar and @Brian091180 and @Hawkeye_diesel and @darren and @zeuss000 and @kabongster and @Teddy78 and @Boston56 and @Stonetothebone and @Hillcrest21678 and @Matthew420 and @Kapelady and @deb1 and @Coltfire and @perezj17 and @Dr.DankThumb420 and @Bunny-mike and @ProctorPot and @Macadon and @Laurap and @Wishbone and @Autos-n-LEDs and @Jbanas and @Herbalist and @MattyBear and @Sea_Dog and @Macadon and @zach and @Dego and @NangoBilly and @DJCM and @BuffaloSoja and @Wishingilivedina420state and @mwillemain and @growingherbies and @jasong and @Uhawl

To The Seed Bank And To The Nutrients

" HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE "strong text

Will

17 Likes

Happy Easter back at you Will! Glad to hear you are feeling better and your grow is looking beautiful!
Best Regards!

@garrigan62 Happy Easter to you too! Question for anyone: Has anyone grown the Chronic White Widow?

Same to you will :grin:

Happy easter back at you Will and everyone else

1 Like

Happy Easter there brother @garrigan62

@Kapelady

Yes, I grow it for 6 generations all clone

Will I have a journal here some where i’ll try to find it for ya

1 Like

I don’t know, that seemed to be some pretty Strong Text
Heres some in Bold,…strong text LOL Happy Easter

1 Like