Sour D. and Blueberry, third grow!

These are my newest girls.

They vegged in smaller pots getting very close to being root bound, I transplanted these two days ago, I will veg 2 to 4 weeks and switch to flower. I will be cloning from these girls as well. Both plants are starting to bush, although the Sour D. will probably take a bit longer.
Support Ticket
Strains: Blueberry, Indica dominant hybrid. Sour Diesel, Sativa dominant Hybrid.
Soil: Fox farms Ocean forest soil with Happy frog all purpose fertellizer(5-5-5) 5 table spoons mixed in soil.
Ph: 6.4
Indoor grow. Tent 4x4x7 mylar walls.
Lights: Meizhi 1200 watt equivalent/ actual watts 568 +/- 5.
Humidity, 50%
Ventilation system: Intake 160, outtake 260.
Will be adding light liquid nutes in veg and bloom.

12 Likes

Looking good brother are they clones ?

1 Like

Hey brother, I have been very busy lately, so with a late reply, no, they are from seed. I did clone from them though, and the blueberry has already started rooting in five days! I just cloned from the sour d. two days ago. I had to trim both leaves and roots from my previous plants, they are looking well, I just do not want to post anything about them yet until I perfect my techniques, and more experience under my belt. I will probably post an update on both grows, the one I finished and this one. Hope you are doing well. Just work and holidays have been hectic.

1 Like

I understand @Alteredmindset we all have lives and get busy I myself have a hard time finding the time on the weekends so little time and so much to do out around the house
Winters are slower for me and I’m around more on the weekends I am able to check in during my work week though so I stay in touch
Talk soon looking good keep me posted brother :+1:

1 Like

Followed you here from the last grow. I’ll be looking in from time to time.

1 Like

This is sour diesel, I have switched over to a 12/12 schedule now, as you can see both my girls are very large and entering a growth spurt.

this is the blueberry, she had a tough time about a week and a half ago, this mag deficiency was caused by a ph imbalance. Fortunately, she has recovered and is doing well.

3 Likes

They look nice and bushy @Alteredmindset
Glad the blueberry is recovering

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971, yeah, so am I, I recognized something was wrong and was unsure. Being busy at work has caused some neglect, yet, I still prune and watch when I can.

1 Like

10/4 @Alteredmindset I have a few issues I’m working out as well with my outdoor grow for the same reasons just a bit to busy and I’ve been neglecting them I did get to do some maintenance on them over the weekend so im sure they will recover
I did notice something on one of my Gorilla Glue plants where it started to bud but only on the lower flower sites ? Very strange the top of the plant still doesn’t have pistols and my other Gorilla Glue has even started to flower ?
Strange indeed lol
Have a great day brother

1 Like

Sounds interesting. Amy clues into why?

I am glad that people still come, I know it has been a few days to get anything on page, well a lot has happened in 17 days since my last pics, first week of flower and they have grown!

As you can see, the sour diesel is a predominate sativa and shows her height, while the blueberry shows off her indica heritage.

4 Likes

Ya girls are looking great!

2 Likes

Thanks @Nug-bug, this is a solid grow with very little in problems. I am considering just a sativa grow from clones, and then an indica grow from clones.

1 Like

I have Sour D growing now. They are three mouths veg. I was afraid to flower because of the heat… now 90+ now they are three ft. tall. when they move into flower Im worried i will run out of head room. tent is 5x5x7 is there anything i can do. can I top the plant? and not hurt her.

1 Like

Hi @Grow-1, first off, with any sativa you do not want to veg beyond a month, second, switch to bloom, you are going to have a growth spurt of epic proportions. Lastly, you are going to have to tie down your branches, yes you could top and it would help. If you do top, wait atleast 5 days before switching to flower. This will allow your girls to recover from the shock. As far as heat, get an A/C as soon as possible. You will want your temps to be in the 75 degree f. temperature, never exceed 85 degrees as this will stunt your growth. I also have a tent like yours, slightly smaller,(4x4x7), and I have found that two plants at a time is best, this reduces humidity and temps to a manageable level. I hope my info helps!

1 Like

HI Thank you for your response. Yes the info helps a lot. unfortunately I
switched them already. i have tied them down and hope for the best.
thanks again.
Grow-1

1 Like

it is the best you can hope for, my sour d is almost 4 foot tall, I have exactly one foot eight inches from my girl. If I have to, I will tie my branches down a little more, so far, no harm has come from it and the bloom is pleasing to see.

2 Likes

Well I am in the final stretch of grow, beautiful girls .

this sour diesel is just a beast!

although the blueberry is smaller she is much bushier and is showing amazing progress!

this is another pic of sou d. in all her splendor.

as you can see, the girls are on there way to full budding.

6 Likes

I’m a little late to the dance @Alteredmindset the gang looks great! Great job!

2 Likes

Thank you @bob31, I am posting pics after this comment…sadly I had some branches break under their own wait…of course I am going to dry them out and cure them…a little early…I did try some recently…they did have the sour d. taste…and a great high already!

2 Likes