Second Grow Purple express

Dont understand what message.

@garrigan62
In your basement buddy i hope your keeping up with the water issue :wink:
but I donā€™t want to get off topic lol

3 Likes

Now i get it. Ok can both of you have a look and give me both your opinions on what you think. The uk has different brands and finding some of the brands ive been told about you cant buy here in uk so i am trying to find stuff that will do the job for a year or more until i can get somereal cash saved and buy top shelf equipment plus it gives me time to become a better grower. @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971. I posted the tent set up yesterday. Is it a decent buy will it do the job is it worth it or not what you think.

1 Like

DAM NOW i FELL LIKE A DUMB ASS.
i TOOK ANOTHER 30 GAL OUT YESTERDAY AND i FOUND OUT PART OF THE PROBLEM AND WILL FIX THAT IN A LITTLE WHILE

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPā€™S DIDNā€™T KNOW THEY WERE ON UNTILL IT WAS TO LATEā€¦LOL

2 Likes

@Mikos

Hook us up with the links to what your planning on buying
Donā€™t worry itā€™s ok cause iā€™m asking to see what your getting so that I and Countryboy1971 can help you

2 Likes

Give me a few minutes to check
Yeah i just went to amazon uk seems like a decent set up
I recommend you price everything separately you may be able to do better that way
Otherwise it looks like it has everything you need except ph and tds meters :+1:
Remember convenience cost my friend lol

1 Like

Thanks for that @Countryboyjvd1971 i have the ph pen and tds meters but i am going to purchase more expensive models that are more likely to last longer as i seem to be going through the ph meters so i want a waterproof one that does more than just ph ive found one tht does tds aswell as ph and its waterproof.

1 Like

I already posted the screenshot of the product i am thinking about my friend. Countryboyjvd1971 has seen it and says its ok. What is your view @garrigan62 i like as many opinions as possible to be able to help me decide what i would like to buy before i spend that kind of money. Since am a family man on a very low income as i have given up work to look after my partner and little one older kids are all left home so its just the 3 of us. Anyway every penny counts as u know.

3 Likes

@Mikos

I think that will do you just fine. Iā€™m just wounding about the light is it 400 wat 600 watt or 1000 watt and can you switch from 400 watt say to 600 or even 800 watt.

Now that really would be worth it being able to switch from veg to flower

But I still give it thumb

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/Extech-PH300-Waterproof-Temperature-Kit/dp/B004WN6T1A?tag=greenrel-20

Here the ph meter i use extremely reliable
A bit pricey but works great
They make one that does ec and ph as well

1 Like

Thats a good question actually am sure i read it dors but i need to check and al let u know my friend.

@garrigan62 the light in the set up is 600w hps&mh dual spectrum. These confuse me i know you can get a dimmable ballast and ones that you can have different watts but i dont think this one is. Will i need to buy other bulbs for this on top of the dual spectrum one that comes with it.

@Mikos

No youā€™ll be fine for veg and flower and later get a 400 watt for veg and use the 600 for flower

1 Like

@garrigan62 can i use my 2 300w ledā€™s along with the hps if yes how would i or how should i use them or even 1. I hope to be starting no3 grow around march april since i can order the stuff i showed you by the start of march. My next step is to pick a strain or 2 to do at the same time. Aswell as medium aswell i have one in mind however i may choose a totaly new one than i used before as i am not sure of them but i dont want to be spending crazy money on medium wat i can save on tht means i can spend more on nutrients aswell. I understand the npk but as i have said brands are diffrent here aswell as other factors. Anyway bit off track there. I would like some advice on mediums at a budget i like soil but i have also used a soiless mix which i given and it was good too any ideas or even recipes to make up a good medium i can use and hows the best way to use it. Along with the lights it should all help me with better grow.

You can use both. Iā€™d put the Hps in the middle of the LEDs.

1 Like

Yeah but wouldnt i need to get more watt for flower thou.

What I would do would be use the LEDs for vegg then put that Hps right in the middle for flower. Looks like the tent youā€™re looking at is a 4ft x 4ft. Should be good

1 Like

@garrigan62 @Shuggz @Countryboyjvd1971 . Hows everyone good i hope anyway thought i should let you all know av picked up some new seeds firstly we have (green pison fast. Feminized.) (Then S.A.D Auto) and (finaly Great White Shark feminized. ) so thts one thing sorted just 2 things to do and get. I HAVE TO put off my next grow for a bit but i think it will be the best option. Plus we may have to move so i dont want to start something that may get damaged or ruined due to moving. All isnt so good atm but i will keep intouch and keep you all posted maybe starting a space bucket tho but have to wait till nxt week to know for sure. ?

1 Like

Good luck buddy. Hope all improves

1 Like

@Mikos

Donā€™t you worry. We are always here and we all wish you the best. Things will get better so keep your chin up OK? As you said keep us posted.

Your Friend
Will

3 Likes