Second Grow Purple express

From one plant? :thinking:ā€¦
I will guess, but, that will be 40g dry not bad for 60 days :wink:

No thats both plants not bad i got abot tht with 3 the last time so am getting better maybe with better equipment and the extra know how each grow i will get better at it.

1 Like

@Mikos ā€¦yes I have noticed before!

Hey bro wen u do stem just do once and the last week cause I did the test of doin 1st and itā€™s no point so just do in last week
And bro u have not told me wat your using so I tell u wat else to use and well done I for got to check my wet peel have to check wen dry any how you I hope is good your lady look good let see if we can get them fatter hey bless

1 Like

Question when drying do the buds get a bit crispy on the outside of the buds until they are cured or are mine already dry. ?? @garrigan62

Yes and know place them into jarā€™s

Will

1 Like

Thanks my friend i will place them into jars today.

@Mikos

Good deal. Donā€™t for get to open the jarā€™s once a day. I always open mine twice a day,
And this is important, the longer you let them cure the better you or more potent your smoke will be.

Will

4 Likes

Yeah i think i need potency over anything onething is the buds seem pretty airy fluffy looking am not sure i listen and follow the steps and guidence but it just seems like am doing something wrong. And i think its the nutrients i use and wat i dont use. Just have to wait and see how the 3rd grow turns out.

Think i need to start at the begining @garrigan62 my fans etc how should they be running i normally have a extractor fan hooked up to a carbon filter. And then Another fan bringing in clean air. Do they run 24/7 from start of grow till the end or are they better on a timer aswell.? My lights i know 18/6 then 12/12 if am growing feminized or regular seeds. Some stuff av got the hang of ph humidity etc but i still have a big swing in my temp i need to get that sorted. Am allowed to buy what i need and the lists you gave me has been a great help. Once i start getting the stuff i will show you what i go for or wat am thinking of buying.

Yes keep it running ( your Fan ) say on low just to keep the air flowing thatā€™s all you need so mold canā€™t get started.

And to your other post. That cool my friend would like to see what you pick out for toysā€¦lol

1 Like

Those are this way not because of the drying processā€¦ My last harvest give me hard rock buds before drying process and after I dry them they went even better :+1::wink:

My humidity doesnt seem to be comming down infact it went back up to 72% once i put the lid back on them this has driven me crazy all day. What should i do @garrigan62 and whats your view on this.

2 Likes

Just open that for 10-15 minutesā€¦ Let it rest for a couple of hoursā€¦ And start again :+1:

1 Like

@garrigan62 did you have a look at the setup i posted yeterday. Let me know wat you think please.

@Mikos

No I didnā€™t get a chance to. Had water problems in the basementā€¦lol
But iā€™m going to go look wright now . Iā€™ll get back to ya in a min or 2

2 Likes

Hope your getting ahead if the water @garrigan62

@Mikos

You need to figure out first what is causing the high humidity in the first place.

Your lightsā€¦how hot does it get ?

Schedule and levels
Follow this schedule to ensure you give your plants the right amount of humidity for optimum growth. Notice there is a difference in clones and seedlings.

Clones humidity level
Growth Week 1: 70%
Growth Week 2: 70%
Flowering Week 1: 65%
Flowering Week 2: 60%
Flowering Week 3: 55%
Flowering Week 4: 50%
Flowering Week 5: 50%
Flowering Week 6: 45%
Flowering Week 7: 45%
Flowering Week 8: 40%
Flowering Week 9: 40%

Check this complete Marijuana Grow Schedule with temperatures, humidity, watering and nutrients tips

Seedlings humidity level
Growth Week 1: 60%
Growth Week 2: 60%
Flowering Week 1: 55%
Flowering Week 2: 50%
Flowering Week 3: 50%
Flowering Week 4: 50%
Flowering Week 5: 50%
Flowering Week 6: 45%
Flowering Week 7: 45%
Flowering Week 8: 40%
Flowering Week 9: 40%

4 Likes

Thanks. I am actually looking at seeds atm i am to impatient i need to start another grow its got me bad i just love to grow but i need to get my tent and tht before i start another grow as its not doing me any good using what i am. i still have seeds from my last 2 grows (smokey bear and purple express seeds leftover) and now my space bucket is nearly finished so am thinking of getting tht going just now until i can tlk the other half to let me buy tht set up if itsany good tht is

@Countryboyjvd1971

I donā€™t understand ?

2 Likes