Quantum Board Grow Room

Thanks @Bogleg! I appreciate it

I think I said I’d check trichomes today just to see where we are at. I’ll attempt to go do that now…

2 Likes

Here’s the best I could do at the moment…

11 Likes

Looking tasty already!

1 Like

Yeah not too bad for week 7. I like the purple hues on the top buds.

Anytime you can get a little color is a nice bonus

1 Like

Freaking gorgeous @MattyBear

2 Likes

@Covertgrower Thanks my dude!

2 Likes

My clip on fans came a few days early so no more big box with huge fan lol

7 Likes

Those box fans can be dangerous. I just keep thinking it could suck in a leaf or two. @MattyBear

1 Like

The old fan was taking up too much real estate and pushing a little too much air. These along with my floor fan should do the trick.

2 Likes

From the looks of the autos it’s a good thing! They’re quickly taking over.

1 Like

The AK47 auto has the biggest fan leaves and thickest stems of any auto I’ve grown so far. Cheese is 2nd thickest lol. Safe to say these lights are as good as advertised and that autos can thrive on a 12/12 from seed light cycle.

1 Like

I’d say that’s definitely a safe assessment. Autos seem to have come a long way since I tried them. I think there’s still a lot to be said for the control of photos, but autos definitely seem to be producing.

1 Like

Ok, I lowered my AK47 auto down to floor level and managed to drop a fan on a branch but I don’t think any damage was done. (Didn’t see any). Here’s where she will stay… for now lol.

9 Likes

Where you at on distance to light? From closest plant anyway.

1 Like

His fan distance from fan to plant is 0! :rofl:

You have to zip tie those fans to the corner poles. Mine were always falling off before from the tent sucking in from negative pressure before I started zipping them to the frame.

3 Likes

Hahaha, good one!

11 1/2” from the closest top on the ATF.

1 Like

Planning on trying to get it any closer?