Quantum Board Grow Room

I’m gonna see if the autos get any taller, but if they don’t I’ll lower them a little more. I’m still not running the lights at 100% tho. Should I keep boosting that up til I can’t anymore?

3 Likes

Oh ya, give them a little boost! As long as you’re keeping an eye on them, the leaves will start to turn away before you fry anything. I’d maybe go halfway between where you’re at and full tilt. If they’re still looking good by mid week, let those boards sing at 100%.

3 Likes

I’ll beam them up!

2 Likes

I think I’ve decided on my next seed purchase.
Blue Mix Pack
Pop Culture Mix Pack

2 Likes

Good choices! I know at least 1 strain on my list in each of them.

2 Likes

I always ziptie mine so incase the clip slips they don’t fall and break a branch. I like the smaller fans because you can manipulate where, but they just don’t make the plants move like I want them haha

3 Likes

I feel the same way just take my wallet ilgm

I’m going for the K.O pack

1 Like

That’s a good looking pack too!

1 Like

I fed my veg girls their first seedling/clone feeding 2 days ago and they appreciated the feeding and are starting to take off now.

7 Likes

You’re killin it dude!

1 Like

Also, checked with the wife and she’d be more than happy to visit SoCal. But we’re probably out for this year, and definitely can’t make it in April. I didn’t realize, but my son’s trial date is set for when my daughter is on spring break. And the munchkin’s bday party going on too. Sounds like we may plan a vaca in that direction for next summer. @Myfriendis410 @Rugar89

4 Likes

Perking right up :sunglasses::ok_hand::+1:

2 Likes

Just lowered the lights down to 10” above the tallest cola. Will push the lights to 100% by mid week too.

6 Likes

shine some photons down on me!!!

3 Likes

Now we have to work on @Rugar89 coming up too.

4 Likes

So, I figured out why only the tops of my fan leaves are looking colorful. I’m P deficient, even feeding full strength NFTG nutes and adding Mammoth P! Let’s just say these lights are powerfully efficient and I need to feed them more!

3 Likes

Split Pea Soup!

1 Like

It’s def not going to be any better with your light turned up and closer, so take that into consideration too.

2 Likes

I know. This is the last half week of nutes so I’ll push it and then flush with Herc and Mammoth

1 Like