Pineapple Express Auto 2nd Hydro Grow

3 Likes

Looking good :blush:

1 Like

3 Likes

Hey @Countryboyjvd1971 this is a bit off subject but do I need a intake fan blowing in air if I have the bottom vent open in the tent and air being sucked in through that? I can feel it being pulled in my exhaust fan is pretty strong. Am I better off putting a fan sucking in air? Or can I get away without one. I’m not worried about light leaks since it’s a auto just want ventilation correct and no smell leaking.

1 Like

This is a great thread to binge on. Looking good.

2 Likes

Thanks for that! @Tr33

No you don’t @Noctis420 if passive vents are working for you than run with that my friend
So of the people having issue intake fans just help force the cooler air in I don’t run mine in winter months myself no need I use the passive vents as well then

1 Like

So I had to move everything downstairs yesterday and… she took a beating and I was worried but this morning she looks awesome! :pineapple: There are buds all over the place this pic doesn’t really show a lot of them. Also the ladybug is still alive, no idea how but I seen it in there earlier lol

PH 6.0
PPM 850

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Wishingilivedina420state @Screwauger @Nugs @bob31

6 Likes

Nice @Noctis420 they can take a beating for sure
Give her love now she’ll treat you right
And the ladybug will move in when there’s no more food so that’s a good thing she’s still there :+1:

3 Likes

Looking good bro keep it up

1 Like

I’m going to post regular lighting pics later today when she wakes back up also thinking of clipping some fan leaves for better ventilation.
:pineapple:
Ppm 1005
PH 5.9

@bob31 @Wishingilivedina420state @Screwauger @Nugs @Donaldj

2 Likes

You know it’s a real damn shame when there is no one to admire the beauty of these plants but you peeps! Thanks everyone. Sorry for the delayed pics of green. Some weird colors on my lower leaves. They are falling off because she’s almost done is my guess.

@Screwauger @Wishingilivedina420state @bob31 @Nugs @Countryboyjvd1971

5 Likes

@Donaldj @bob31 @Screwauger @Wishingilivedina420state @Nugs @Countryboyjvd1971

6 Likes

They look great @Noctis420 Well Done!

2 Likes

Thanks @bob31 greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Good job @Noctis420 , other than a little stretch, they look healthy :+1::ok_hand:

~Al :v: :innocent:

1 Like

Wow she really has taken off @Noctis420 , really nice job

1 Like

Buds are poppin’ out everywhere!! Yowzaaa @Noctis420 I would be tempted to hang ornaments and tinsel on that beauty! Very good grow and yeah, I think the leaf discoloration is normal at the stage she is at. Keep up the great work!!

2 Likes

I got her tied to the side. I can’t move the light up anymore and it was feeling a little crispy up top. @Niala I think I tagged you by accident but thanks for the input!

LoL I think I may grow a lady just for that this year :wink:

1 Like