Pictures and such

Can someone tell me where on this site are there just pics ?

1 Like

Most are going to be in Bud of The Moth and Grow Journals @Steveo
here too

2 Likes

Pineapple Haze grown by mainlining at 5months

2 Likes

I topped this white widow 2 days ago . And it seems like it’s regrowing back . Anybody seen this before?

1 Like

Idk bro this place is confusing. I have some amnesia autos I need to ask about but also show the pics @ the same time.

2 Likes

What do want to ask about, your ability to post pics and questions is limited until you spend some time on forum. Reading, liking and commenting will up your trust level. They limit your ability initially, to help keep scammers and bots from posting.

2 Likes

Thanks Bulldog , was new to this site. Was wondering about photos. Doing a Blue Haze SCROG. Maybe down the road after harvest I will be able to put it on grow journal.

2 Likes

1 Like

Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

Is a good one for pictures

1 Like

I successfully grew 6 White Widow plants from ILGM seeds …and then this beauty appeared. Her leaves were waxier than the other 6 and the buds look different. Anyone know what strain accidentally got mixed in with my White Widow seeds?? These buds smell amazing!

2 Likes

Super Silver Haze lookin good.

3 Likes

Howdy Jawbone
Welcome to forum :grinning:

1 Like

3 Likes

@Jb42 that is the pheno you want. Shows you why they clone.

1 Like

I’m a newbie, and was lucky enough to find a seed out of some medical i bought. It was Sunday carry( the strain)

This is a picture from a few days ago and 2nd picture i just took. My ? Is should i get ready to harvest? Yes its just one was trying my luck for when i really grow. Thanks

2 Likes

@Gledet63
Howdy
Welcome
I reckon a bit longer before harvest.
Can you post a close up of bud? :thinking:
You want about 10% amber trichomes on calyxs.

1 Like

Howdy
Welcome
I reckon a bit longer before harvest.

2 Likes

I’m growing blue dream and tomorrow is week ten. I’m debating oh when to pull. Any advice? Growing in a coco/ended soil mixture using tps supplement routine. I’ve been growing on a ten week plus cycle

4 Likes

Plenty of long scissors and alcohol for cleaning them.
Hang after wet trim, my vote.

2 Likes

those things are frostier than the snowman himself! gonna be very nice smoke indeed :ok_hand:

2 Likes