Nute burn? what to do next

Using robert grow boosters. Just introduced thc booster with 50/50 flower/thc…in the beginning of week 5. What could this be that my plants are suffering? Flowers are big and thick and healthy looking

Probably a pH issue.

Also it depends, the appearance of nutrient deficiencies, although most often caused by pH, later in flower it is often caused intentionally to flush nutrients out of the plant. But I think at 5 weeks of growth total it is a little too soon, or is it 5 weeks of flower?

Either way, check out this article that might have some ideas for you about why leaves turn, especially later during flower.

So Stoner , I’m approaching the same transition , do I flush before I do the 50/50 (bud) flower and (THC) Mass nutrient mix . I mixed grow nukes 50 & (Bud) Flower nukes 50 , and it seem to go well , but I been giving 2.5 ml of cal-mag to keep things balanced . But I don’t want to get that far and have the same issues . So do you consider a flush ? Just double the amount of ph water the size of pot or use sledgehammer flush solution , because I do have it , but your advice is much needed ?

Im 5 weeks into flowering not growth. I have a ph meter and ive been ussing it religously so id be surprised if that was the problem but youre the expert

Do you know the pH at the root zone?

Also did you read the article in the link I shared?

Yes i did read the article and no i havent tested the runoff ph for a while. This browning is happening on one of the plants as well. Tomorrow is watering day so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Should i give just Ph balanced water or mix in the mass booster? Tomorrow will be 5 weeks flowering 12/12

You should test the pH of the run-off using distilled water. You really should be monitoring the pH and the EC/TDS/PPM in the root zone the entire grow.

It’s probably not nute burn, it probably is a pH issue, but either way, using distilled water only, will give you the best idea of what is going on in the root zone for both pH and EC/PPM.

I’m new here. Can somone tell me if my seedlings have nute burn the tip on first true leaves are yellow but its still growing fine

It could be, maybe. A picture would help.

~MacG

here it is its still growing new growth fine

If you could fill out this support ticket it would help a great deal because it could be something going other than nut burn.

http://ilgmforum.com/t/fill-out-a-support-ticket/1458/16

Will

I don’t know what happened but u can use this one.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Will