New grow,issues

@ozzie1.i did the same thing not ever using a forum before accidently,an @bob31 an a few others on this thread helped me work around this site better,don’t hesitate to ask on a new thread,i wanted to shout beers after my go at it…hee hee…gd luck mate nice to meet you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

moved the 5 out of there an into other area during dark period,other area right next to it ,was really handy as i could swap the mh for the hps light,the temps went straight up over 93 farenheight at 600watts,i dimmed to 75%-450w approx an temps were good again at 78,the readings on the lux meter were higher at the same height as the mh light,but not really paying much attention to it,arm test good still an havn’t had to turn the extraction fan up either,all were fed bloom nutrients slightly lower than recommended 4ml per litre,i did 3.5ml per litre.also added sugars an ryzo an microryza sprinkle aswell,came out at 850ppm an 5.8 ph,gave 14 hours today an will be 12 tomorrow an depending on how they react to new bloom nutes will go up to recommended by the end of the week.still no bugs that iv’e seen,flying or crawling, :slight_smile:

1 Like

still waiting for a reply from growlush on leaving mixed up nutrients in a bottle with a lid for a few days an if it dies at all,have noticed the ppm drop 100 a day approx,from 850 to 650 in 2 days…does anyone know anything on this?.ppm runoff yesterday was 6.7 will be giving ph water at 5.9 today only.:slight_smile:

1 Like

I would let it ride at that ppm for a bit and see how she does.

1 Like

@Screwauger,i got talked into led lights again for veg only at ,my local hydro store different guy to last time…lol.but still recommended mh light overall would give better results in veg,as he had tried everything apparently,maybe 1 day in the long term i will try led but for nw am learning the basics an want to try more skunk strains as they were the strongest 20 yrs ago when i was young,what strains these days will almost make you trip or hallusinate an the strongest couch lock,an smoking,is girl scout cookie 1 of the newest strongest strains?? or any other you know are great couch lock x10 is skunk outdated ? :smile:

@Screwauger,@bob i finally got some ph up so i’m not diluting the mix with more tap water to bring my ph up,so the mix now is 1165ppm an 5.8ph,that’s the maximum on the chart an have also noticed some of the bottom fan leaves stems are purple,are these stems being drawn on first an the others with green stems are yet to be emptied,so to speak ?just a general question have just noticed a few things like that an am curious.

@aussie123556

I am not very familiar with the different strains, especially the ones sold on ILGM.
A medical caregiver I know just picked up some Ayahuasca Purple which he stated would have some of those strong effects

1 Like

@Screwauger,is there a competition on this site,like a grow comp or is that for something else,i saw a thread about it an can’t find it again :slight_smile:

Here’s the link to the topic @aussie123556 :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is also a bud of the month contest with free seeds as the prize @aussie123556

Must be ILGM genetics and you must have the order number from the email sent when you purchased the strain you are entering.

http://ilgmforum.com/c/fun-and-facts/bud-of-the-month

@Screwauger,i know you can’t put any advertising an such on here but can i ask a member what bank they used for their order with ilgm? just wanted to check before if it wasn’t ok.maybe in a few years the comp be good,an also to look at the results of strongest strains :slight_smile:

Hey @aussie123556, I’m not really sure. We could tag one of the admin such as @Majiktoker to see if that is allowed. Not sure but I used a CC and first time the CC company denied the overseas charges but through texts it got sorted

@Screwauger,yeah i just wondered also because i know your not supposed to give your email address either,just wondered how you would contact another member offline if ever there was a need.? iv’e had trouble with 2 different banks an just wondered which one another member used.no real need was more curious :slight_smile:

Yea you can im pretty sure as long as no links are put up to competing sites

1 Like

Progressing nicely @aussie123556 Looks good and healthy.

@Screwauger,.i wonder if the camera adds ten pounds to her,they seem to look better thru a lense sometimes,time to break out the go pro :slight_smile:

1 Like

have noticed after 2 an half hours the moisture cups have humidity at 46% which is far lower than i have been able to get it,was surprised to say the least at something so cheap working already,am also going to try the dark period for 2 of them as see the results.:slight_smile:

Humidity and a lack of good airflow will cause real issues. Add another fan until you can get the humidity down some @aussie123556

The grow looks great!

1 Like

was power bill time,wasn’t to bad as i had worked it out but wasn’t expecting a rate usage rise so now is approx 30cent a kw not 20cents,dang,like $300 to $550 bill,total(house included),still roughly 60-70 a month an the rest is their bloody charges,a dollar a day usage charge ontop,so the actual usage is only about $50-60 a month for the lights an fans,+$30 for charges,wonder if they’ll notice another 400 watt mh an some fans,i know i will now the price got put up,time for some action on this,have wanted solar for like ever,all solar grow,now that would be something, lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Screwauger, temp now is 23.5 degrees farenheight an 70% humidity,i noticed a slight smell i didn’t like the smell of,i couldn’t find any mould or anything anywhere,i stuck my finger in the hole at the bottom of the pot an found where the smell was coming from.i raised up onto a brick already an have a second fan blowing at the bottoms an outake fan turned up also,dehumidifier tomorrow hopefully,just wondering should i transplant into the same size pot with some fresh coco or is it to late.?it’s not that bad really an only seems like it on 1 of the nemesis,i have a layer of hydroton balls at the bottom of the inside of the pot an will be letting dry for next day or so aswell,. :slight_smile:

1 Like