Mystery Grow 2.0 (2nd grow, outdoor, 10 gallon air pot, late September from seed)

Are you feeding her anything? Is it a response to the FIM or was she drooping prior?

wat have u been giving mate i try to help its only my 2nd one if i cant i get someone to tag u ok or ask @bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @miko

1 Like

thanks for the tag @Shuggz Hope all is well!

@BrandNewbian The first step is a Support Ticket so we aren’t just guessing as to what could be causing the problem! Make solving the issue much faster!

BTW drooping is usually an easy fix, once we get the facts!

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Indoor type and size of grow area or tent?

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Hi all,

Thanks for the help!

I moved her the last few days to a spot where the sun exposure will be longer. Additionally, I trimmed some fan leaves and took some cuttings for clones.

She’s pepping right up!

3 Likes

good @BrandNewbian u got sorted so wat was the problem they look good

1 Like

We are getting a good bit more sun. That, plus fewer leaves to support did the trick, I think.

2 Likes

Looks very nice. You are quite a bit ahead of me. I gave my ak49 to a friend in need, and I accidentally killed the other one by spraying it with cleaner instead of the neem oil bottle that was sitting next to it. I washed it off right away, but it still died. Now I have three plants growing, and they are little. I just continued their journey at the end of Greeny’s journal. I am doing auto plants again. I put up some pics last night if you want to check them out.

1 Like

I’m using the same AllVeg plant fert for veg as last time. It’s formulated for regular tomatoes or whatever but works well. Here’s pics from morning before last

!

2 Likes

Your going to get some big buds off her!

Once again you have some nice ladies growing :+1:. I’m interested about your AllVeg. What is the nutrient ratio please?

1 Like

It’s a 15-30-15 standard veg fert

1 Like

Thanks. And you’ve not had a harsh smoke from your previous harvest using that correct? I’m trying to learn as much about alternative nutrients as possible :grinning:

Looking good brother :metal:t2:

1 Like