This grow came at the tail end of my first one. Originally, I had thought to take some lessons and let my next grow be an indoor operation, but the frustration of imperfect pest control and an imperfect harvest/cure process have left me feeling motivated to get it right before graduating to something new.
With that prupose in mind, I set out to sprout more of my mystery seeds in small cups. Then I took the one most resilient sprout and transplanted to a 3 gallon pot for a few weeks where it has developed a nice root system.
Now at about a month of growth, I’ve FIMed the top growth and transplanted to the 10 gallon air pot that I’ll do the rest of the process in (I’m considering one more flowering transplant)
The soil is some recycled soil from round 1, along with new miracle gro, and dietomaceous earth. I’ll again be using a nitrogen-rich, all-purpose plant food for veg and I’m open to new ideas for bloom fert. To be honest, I expected bigger buds last time around.
The goals here will be to avoid pest and disease while maintaining an organic outdoor grow and time the harvest and cure more effectively. The additional burden will be to get adequate sun in the early part of the grow since the days are getting shorter soon.