May the Force of Blackberry and Amnesia be with you

Seems you have big plans :joy:
Just drop some seeds :joy:
smiley-smoking-bong

3 Likes

I did some trimming under the canopies of Skywalker and Blackberry. Also trimmed some fan leaves on both that were in the way. I’m curious to see how much they grow now especially the Skywalker. We’ll see on Monday’s update.

Skywalker

Blackberry

8 Likes

@Tylan With the cherry pie you got let me know how flowering them do they are clone only seeds I’m curious if there are any issues unless you planes to clone them I no this 0 stress will help :wink:

2 Likes

Good to know @Hogmaster. I did plan on cloning them but not keeping a mother just perpetually keeping a cherry pie growing. I’ll be extra careful with her now :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Please tag me in that I can’t wait when the time comes :wink:

2 Likes

Sure thing @Hogmaster ! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks buddy

1 Like

Veg Week 6 (Skywalker / Blackberry)

Flower Week 4 (AHA #1 / AHA #2)

Fed Skywalker and Blackberry and added a TBS of dolomite lime to the top of the soil beforehand. 6.5 in and 5.9 out. Will see how we do next time. They are filling out the net nicely.

Both AHA are still not ready to be fed yet. Forgot they were autos when I dumped them with 2 gallons lmfao. I think I’ll take it easier on them next time :yum:

Speaking of the AHA… #1 got so heavy she started tipping over that I had to hoist her up with a yoyo cable lol. AHA #2 is doing some bulking up herself and both of their pistils have started to turn :sunglasses:.

Skywalker OG

Blackberry Kush

Amnesia Haze #1

Amnesia Haze #2

Tent

@Myfriendis410 @BIGE @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Nug-bug @muffybunny @daz49 @Ron330 @SmoknGranny @M4ur

17 Likes

@neckNflu @Growit @Bogleg @Happygrow @Smokin_ernie @Countryboyjvd1971 @GreenThunder @MattyBear @Buds007 @Kcdaniels

4 Likes

@TxGrowman @HJL @Hogmaster

2 Likes

Looking good bro!

1 Like

Very nice and tidy! Love your SCROGS. They’re filling out nicely.

1 Like

Wow girls looking good :ok_hand::+1::sunglasses:
Nice and clean tent too :relaxed::v:

1 Like

Job well done

1 Like

Those autos are frosting up nice! Looking good

1 Like

awesome grow @Tylan those buds are getting heavy!!

1 Like

Thanks guys! It was funny because yesterday when I was feeding the girls in the scrog I was thinking how wobbly she seemed and this morning she was fine too. When I opened the tent this afternoon I was like ohhhh sh…! Haha.

3 Likes

Got my Cultured Biologix tea sample pack today :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Nice! Let me know how you like those teas.

1 Like

@Tylan are you going to use on current or future grow?
and yea,make notes of when you use so we can observe them from afar!

1 Like