May the Force of Blackberry and Amnesia be with you

He doesn’t really state a veg time but uses a rule of thumb of when it reaches the top of his cage which is about 20 inches over the soil. I am going to let her grow up to about 10’" above the current height now (18 inches) and then let her flower. He also mentioned that not only to use supercropping for keeping the canopy even but to control height overall too !

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Tylan
I was looking at that picture and was thinking to my self what happened
Auto that explains it lol

1 Like

Happy Birthday :tada: :birthday::birthday: :tada::sunglasses:

2 Likes

happy birthday @Tylan

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Tylan. Have a great growing day.

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Tylan!

1 Like

Thanks everyone!!

2 Likes

Have a great birthday. Hopefully you get some time to hang out in the grow room today. Enjoy your day

2 Likes

Happy birthday bud!
What a great thing, smoking on your recent harvest on you b-day :sunglasses:
Much love Brody

1 Like

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :balloon::tada::birthday: @Tylan!

1 Like

:tada: Happy Birthday @Tylan

1 Like

Happy Birthday !

1 Like

Happy birthday dude! :+1: :smile:

1 Like

@GreenThunder Here’s a good video from OCGFAM that they just did with the co-owner of Cultured Biologix on Foliar Feeding. I think it’s a little more than what I plan on doing but it does give good insight (for me) on what foliar spraying does for the plant.

4 Likes

Watched this video yesterday…learning a lot from OCG videos :+1::+1: plus when Scott is on its usually very funny :grinning:

1 Like

Two days after feeding Skywalker is exploding. :grin:

16 Likes

Just got my Grand Daddy Purple, Cherry Pie, and Purple Kush seeds today :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:

Now to wait about three months before I can plant them. Slow torture. Oh! Maybe that’ll give me momentum to get my butt in gear and build out an actual space :grin::grin::grin::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Congrats man! Always exciting getting new seeds

3 Likes

Since I’m going to be using the Cultured Biologix tea’s I’m going to try to go by their feeding chart which calls for some NFTG products I don’t have. I also grabbed some more Olympus Up and I also am going to grab Hygeia’s Hydration and Photosynthesis Plus. I’m going to play a bit with this grow on these so I can go crazy on my next grow.

CB feeding chart:

My order:

6 Likes