Lowryder auto,AK-47 auto and gold leaf photo all in one tent!

Thanks buddy! It is exciting times for sure

1 Like

Nice. Man youā€™ve been busy @Smokin_ernie whatā€™s the shelf over the desk for?

Sheds coming along great! Iā€™m hoping to get out and do some work on mine too!

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve been hearing that for some time @bob31 hahahhaha Slaker
What going on with that any way bob ?
And I agree sheā€™d coming along great @Smokin_ernie

2 Likes

The tent came in a couple days ago. But the grass which is again a foot deep is soaking wet and I need to cleanup after the dogs after things dry out. So hoping to get out there today and tomorrow. @Smokin_ernie @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Thanks all storage. Packed it up nicely. We moved from a house with full basement to a house with almost no storage other than the shed. So the shed has a lot of head room so up off the ground was the way to go. I have 3 other free standing shelving units. Pretty much full. I did manage to have a couple shelves for just growing stuff. What is killing me is the lawnmower, snowblower and generator that are taking up a huge amount of floor space. Hopefully we are going to build a garage so I will be able to keep the shed for growing and a workshop. That way I can put all the stuff in garage.

2 Likes

That would be ideal @Smokin_ernie Iā€™m in the same boat. No basement. No garage. Just a few sheds and a couple of big closets lol.

1 Like

I want pictures buy this weekend @bob31 no more excuses buddy :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Sounds good bob
Hey @Smokin_ernie if garage isnā€™t in budget right now maybe just build a second shed for the big equipment you could get that done for a few hundred $ I would think they sell no cut kits online for 20 or 30 $ and then itā€™s 2x4 and some plywood etc ? Just a thought
I feel lucky then guys have a basement and garage but Iā€™d donā€™t have any sheds :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Well I woul build a shed just to store all the equipment but the boss doesnā€™t want more sheds she would rather the garage. Which I canā€™t complain because we talked about putting a loft in garage so I could turn it into a hangout/man cave loft.

1 Like

I know. I have been telling my wife that but she keeps saying wait. She is afraid I would build too many sheds. Haha and the yard looking like a compound.

1 Like

That garage project has a lot of potential! @Smokin_ernie Iā€™d work that one, personally. Quick thought. You could build a temp ugly lean to off the side of the shed cover it with blue tarps. Make sure the wife can see it from her fav window. Put lawnmower generator and snow blower under that to keep the weather off. Tell her you tear it down the minute the garage is finished. I guarantee youā€™ll have that garage before you know it.

2 Likes

I will be sure to take a few pics @Countryboyjvd1971

Itā€™s gonna be the envy of the forum. Well right behind Ernieā€™s. Heā€™s setting the bar pretty high! @Smokin_ernie

2 Likes

Indeed @bob31 lol

aww thanks @bob31 I am sure your grow will be epic in itself. You have a great idea. I may have to do something like that with the tarp and equipment.

1 Like

Each night I get a little bit more done. Got one light hung and canā€™t find my second set of ropes to hang the other light. It is in some box somewhere. Oh well I will have to hit the hydro shop. Need 5 gallon fabric pots as well and some FFOF.

2 Likes

Busy again tonight! Got my spray bottles ready for when seeds pop. 6.5 for soil and 5.8 for soilless. Ppm was in the 500ā€™s same as it was for the last grow. Got a shopping list for the hydro shop for tomorrow.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the same one I use. Works great I think.

1 Like

The pH meter? I got some buffering solutions to check and it was pretty close. It was off a very little. I going to check into a new one so to double check.

I was referring to the propagator you posted further up. Iā€™m a few days behind in my reading lol.

1 Like

No worries buddy. Haha I will be testing it very shortly hoping some time tomorrow.

1 Like

What a day! Finally sitting down seem like I have been running around all day. Half day of work, hit the hydro shop, setup fan filter, both lights ready to go! Best part seed popped today they are in there starting pots and in the dome.

3 Likes