Lowryder auto,AK-47 auto and gold leaf photo all in one tent!

Looking great so far bro love the smart peat pods hahahhaha

1 Like

Thanks yeah I think they will do the trick. We will see shortly.

1 Like

Nice I’ll be following along bro can’t wait to see you in action lol

2 Likes

Thanks I cant wait either

2 Likes

So I will be using Fox Farm products and nectar of the gods soilless mixture. The soil will be Fox Farm Ocean Forest (FFOF) and combined with the Fox Farm Trio nutrients. Seeds will be placed in paper towels and put in plastic bags tonight. Once they are sprouted 3 out of the 4 plants will be planted in a combination or FFOF and soilless mixture. I do a 3 to 1 ratio and mix it in a bin. 3 cups soilless and 1 cup FFOF. Just so the plants will not be totally shocked when transplanted to the straight FFOF. As seen I will be using a peat pots that have had holes put in so to get more air follow to the root system. Also I will be leaving them in the peat pots and just filling FFOF around them in there 3 gallon fabric pots. The 2 autos will be using this and one of the gold leafs. The other gold leaf will be in strictly soilless mixture and will be using FF nuts. Nectar of the gods does have a line of nutrients but I have plenty of FF and just want to use what I have. As you folks know it can get pricey quick.

This is the dome I will be using to start everything going.

3 Likes

Woohoo @Smokin_ernie and your off and running :grin::+1:
Can’t wait to see this grow out brother
:v:CB

1 Like

I like what you’re doing there brother!

3:1 soiless I think is gonna be a 5.8 pH? Is that what you’re thinking?

1 Like

Yeah no more waiting it has got to be done.

Nice :+1: @Smokin_ernie
I think your on track @bob31

1 Like

You bring a up a good point @bob31 The last time I used 6.5pH for that mixture and they seem to do pretty good. I felt there was just enough of the FFOF in there to not follow a soilless pH. I will for sure be going 5.8pH for the just soilless only one.

Why did you decide to mix the two mediums anyway @Smokin_ernie just out of curiosity I might have missed it earlier?

1 Like

I decided to mix the 2 because I had read that the straight FFOF is too strong for seedlings and I was going to get Lite Warrior to start them but the local hydro shop did not have the lite warrior so they told me this soilless was the way to go. Seeing it has no nutrients in it I figure I would add just a little of the FFOF to give them a boost and prepare them for the full strength soil.

Don’t give them anything till round leave fall off buddy FYI

1 Like

Right will do. What do you think about the soilless mixture? As soon as they drop those leaves I was going to start adding nutrients at half strength maybe even 1/4 strength.

Sounds good I personally use the ffof from start? Never had a issue as of yet
As far as feeding I started doing 1/4& 1/2 strength feeds on my first indoor grow had issues with everything ph low nutes to many mites etc hahaha
Any way not I have been feeding full streaght nutes from start just less of it than I normally would for example
I will water my plants first if I’m only using say 1 gal to get run off I’ll water 1/4 gal then feed then complete watering with ph water
If I was feed 1 gal at 1/4 it the same as 1/4 gal at full right ?
You following my thought process lol ?

1 Like

I follow you! It makes sense lot less math involved doing it your way. haha

And they get all they need lol

1 Like

Some progress got made tonight. Built a shelf Over my work bench. Going to need some lighting under there.

Also got the tent built. It is decent quality and very happy with it.

Getting late tonight so I do seeds in the morning.

5 Likes

Seeds are started!

Still have a lot to get ready but they are started.

4 Likes

I’m outta likes right now bro but I’ll swing back and slap a few down here hahahhaha
Woohoo so exciting beans are in the towel :+1::cowboy_hat_face:
Can’t wait to see you do your thing brother
Happy days :v:CB

1 Like