Lights, lights! So many LED light choices... o.O Please help a sister out :)

I’m probably a broken record on this site but also look at Viparspectra when narrowing down your selection. Prices are reasonable, has separate VEG/Bloom switches, and seems to be of good quality. I’m liking mine so far and my plants are bushy so they like them too :slight_smile:

Good luck, we’ll all be watching.

6 Likes

This is how I got two of mine. Amazon has me dialed it…

For the next three hours - Lightning deal - Galaxyhydro 300W LED $75
https://www.amazon.com/Galaxyhydro-Spectrum-Plants-Flower-Function/dp/B00INM0750/

5 Likes

Even the new meizhi lights have the growth and bloom switches now

4 Likes

As impatient as I was I think I would get the fastest seed to harvest as soon as possible to get meds quick … then you can pick and choose ilgm has a great selection and strains available… good luck and happy growing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
As a matter of fact I just started a strain thread I will get you the link in a few :+1:

2 Likes

I wish I coul buy 2 today :frowning: Ohh well next sale!

2 Likes
1 Like

@Masshole Good looking out on that sale! If we ONLY had the student loans todayyyy lol I will be asking you about these sales closer to the 30th. We have decided to put a considerable amount of the money towards this project because we benefit so much from it and we are eager to learn. I figure it was worth the risk even if I wasn’t successful, considering what we would be paying at the dispensaries for the next 3 months. I know now with y’all’s help its a guarantee to be amazing. Thank you all again so much. @Wigsplit I totally agree about getting the fastest seeds and then branching out from there. @Matthew420 I will definitely check them out thoroughly and consider them. I want to get the best for our money so thank you so very much for your advice. I will keep y’all updated as to what we come up with from y’all’s suggestions. Much love new friends :smile:

2 Likes

Hey there and Welcome @Growinglove420, We"re so glad you"re here ! First off you Are going to be successful!
these guys and gals know a bit about growin trust me, they will take you from start to finish .
And if I may suggest, as a first grow and relatively fast plant from start to harvest is the White Widow Autoflower, easy to grow, high THC at 18% and a med. high CBD, grow is 55 days avg. And its buy 5 and get 5 for $55 !!! ILGM has a Great selection of Beans with Full descriptions for the beginner and they are always adding new ones !! The hardest part is waiting for the Beans to come and that isn’t all too long, Good Luck , I know I"ll be watching your grow and learning as well. <*)))><{
ps. your supposed to buy pencils and stuff with your loans !! LOL

6 Likes

I have to jump in on your p.s. lol , she’s doing exactly that, buying material for growing “stuff” Lmao :joy::sweat_smile::wink::innocent: @FyshhTrap

3 Likes

Lolol @FyshhTrap and @Niala :smile: :wink: yes, yes lots of pencils and “stuff”. I will add the white widow to my list. Thank you for that. Has anyone grown the Blueberry auto ilgm?

1 Like

Check out Bud of the Month October <*)))><{ Only at ILGM !!!

1 Like

@yoshi did grow ILGM blueberry auto last year

By “tagging” him he may jump in to give you his taught about it :wink: :innocent:

1 Like

@Yoshi Rocked that Blueberry !!!

3 Likes

@FyshhTrap is too modest to say he was the winner, so, check this out @Growinglove420

3 Likes

Dam bro that’s a steal for those I’d buy them even if I didn’t need them lol

3 Likes

Amazon cycles that ‘lightning deal’ every few weeks. The only caveat is that you have to buy within the 3 hour window. You seriously can’t go wrong for that price.

2 Likes

Dam Amazon
They scare me a little bit lol @Masshole
They know everything about us it crazy they suggest stuff to me I didn’t even know I wanted till they showed it to me :flushed::astonished::thinking:

4 Likes

Lmao :joy: :sweat_smile: :wink: @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Too funny. You don’t need to convenience me, I’m the guy flying toy helicopters all around my house. Lets just say i didn’t come up with that idea by myself.

2 Likes

Amazon has everyone’s number based on cookies on your 'puter I’m sure…

1 Like