Last Saturday night

Toughest fish I"ve fought pound for pound is the False Albacore, check out the “Videos” section on the top Bar of that website !!!

1 Like

Look for the “Epoxy JIgs” 7/8 oz. and 1 1/4 oz. Great lure !!

1 Like

Woooh that’s seem to be a great fighter too :+1:I never salt fishing before and wish to do so one day :wink::innocent: Ô by the way, I have the same St-Croix fishing Rod as on the video and very satisfy with :wink::innocent: Thanks for the lures suggestion :+1::ok_hand::v:

2 Likes

that’s a seriously nice rod, you Know quality equipt !!

2 Likes

@FyshhTrap

6 Likes

Hahaha lmmfao

3 Likes

Hey @FyshhTrap my son’s new girlfriend works at Dick’s…gives us deals on fishing gear…just sayin

2 Likes

here is a picture from the 80s we were just kids fishing and selling what we caught at the market.
I grew up as a third generation commercial fisherman. I literally have pictures of me standing and chewing on the rail of the boat cutting teeth as a kid . Dad said he just let me do it long enough to get the my kid cut his teeth on a boat picture but mom was still hot so the story went. . Wish we had taken more pictures but it was just another day there was always going to be more tomorrow fun times .

6 Likes

Wow ,we aren’t gonna see times like that anymore, its too bad, that second pic is a nice Wahoo!!

2 Likes

Off shore fishing is starting to make a comeback with all the regulations. I stay in touch with a lot of the guy’s still making a living at it . It kind of sucks that something that was so much fun as a kid just became a job .

but on the upside I have a new hobby

5 Likes

holy shitt , Super Sweet !!!

2 Likes

I want to learn how to shoot these kinds of guns!

1 Like

@FyshhTrap looks like you you have another fish on the hook eh? Don’t let this one get away and if it does, don’t lie about how good the fight was lor at leat admit that you did it for the thrill before you treat it like a crappy and cut the line leaving the hook it’s mouth. Then turning it into one huge fish tale. Way to go, my friend! Oh and good luck with your grow! Won’t be seeing me on here anymore. …got bigger fish to fry so to speak.