Last Saturday night

I caught those three fish in about 25 mins., great end to the night !! Got 12 before them.

1 Like

Hey @Niala, I see from your profile that you enjoy fishing, A lot of members here do also

Hey, you helping me out by tag me out of the other topic ! Thanks :wink::innocent:

You are welcome, there are Many topics , this one is mine from September

1 Like

Nice walleye and small mouth bass :smiley::heart_eyes:

Thank you , between my friend and I , we caught over 500 fish , mostly Bass ,Walleye and Northern Pike this year, that doesn’t include Saltwater fishing, This is all I do, I work go to school and fish, growing is just a new hobby, but I totally love it !! Cant wait till my next grow this spring, Yayy !!

1 Like

This is me with a little Brown Trout of 4 lbs :wink: caught in the North River near Johnville.

1 Like

I think i’m gone a go ice fishing in a couple of week or so
 i’m craving :wink::innocent:

1 Like

That’s a Nice Brown !!

1 Like

I was fly fishing and gave me a hard time :rage::smiley::wink:

RIP for the duck Hunters who lost there life in Coteaux du lac in Québec in practicing Nemrod acticvity :hushed::confused::pensive:

I Know that’s so terrible, :innocent: may they RIP

1 Like

Long time no talk so I 'll give the first move :wink::innocent: :v: Temperature has been too warm in my part of Québec for ice fishing and looking forward to have the occasion to practice one of my favorite hobbies, my ice fishing equipment is all set and ready and I am eager to do some holes :wink::grinning::fishing_pole_and_fish::snowflake::droplet:
 and you, did you had the possibility to went fishing ? On ice or open water ! ? Just trying to cheering up here :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses: @FyshhTrap

Havent been fishing since Oct.23 on my birthday,I just ordered $165 worth of fishing equipt. yesterday!! and am going to Two very big fishing shows at the end of February !! <*)))><{

2 Likes

Yaaahiii !!! :smiley: I too in the 24th March gone a go to fishing show, 3 days after my birthday, I gone a keep some dought :dollar: for that occasion to buy a new real and some lures​:wink::innocent:

1 Like

So, if I am not too indicreet, what you have order in equipement :grinning::innocent:

1 Like

Smallies, nice! Pound for pound one of the best fighters out there. Along with sunnies trying to make you think you have a good fish. LOL

2 Likes

ordered fishing lures for False Albacore fishing and Striped bass fishing www.hogylures.com

2 Likes

Achigan in french is derivate from Algonquin language and mean “fish who battle, fight hard” 
Bass, small or large mouth, it’s an aptly named
 what do you think ?@FyshhTrap @Matthew420

1 Like

Seem to be a good site :+1::ok_hand: I will check further to see if I can find something for me :wink::innocent:

1 Like