In the grow again! ilgm blueberry and ak-47 autos

lol,i will brother! there was no sense in all of that mess…

1 Like

yea,i went from running my own crew to mr.mom…i have not transitioned very well…lol
i love being with my kids,don’t get me wrong. i also enjoy the feeling of employment. the money is great also bob!
it is good to have some folding money in the ol’wallet.

2 Likes

@BIGE I don’t believe in keep anything from our spouses etc, so I told my wife, on payday I take a couple extra folding and put them in my wallet for my account. Then I go and take us out to dinner or by something special for her or me and it helps to also add to that feeling of worth (if I may)

3 Likes

i agree bob!

1 Like

i got a pleasant suprise today,my NL XL has alot of amber showing… a couple of buds even look a bit bronze…lol pics soon!!
@bob31 @Dr.DankThumb420 @Countryboyjvd1971 @MattyBear @MBgrower @M4ur @Macadon @Majiktoker @Tonyb

8 Likes

you can’t tell here, I’ll get some more pictures tomorrow.

7 Likes

Very nice !! Good job , I can’t wait to see the picture, is this one or two plants??

MB

1 Like

Looking good can’t wait to see the updated pics bro

1 Like

it is just one confined in a 24’‘by24’‘by 72’’ grow box… she’s only about half way up…i will post some pics under the canopy also…

1 Like

any of you monster croppers out there,would the branch in the second pic be a good candidate for monster cropping? @hillcrest21678 @latewood @garrigan62 @Majiktoker @Hogmaster
sorry it is not a great photo,i’m trying to knock the edge off now! lol

2 Likes

The one I circled? @BIGE

I haven’t done it yet, but that would be a great candidate based on everything I have read and the videos I watched.

4 Likes

yes sir that is the one in question… @bob31
and ditto on the readings and videos…

1 Like

I think that would make a great monster cropped clone @BIGE go for it buddy
The shh I have outside under a scrog screen is a mister crop I’ll need to get a puciture for you to see
She exploding with new growth and flower sites brother
I recommend once she’s rooted you scrog her you’ll be happy brother

2 Likes

I agree with the guys, it would make a good monster cropped branch

3 Likes

i will give her a shot,i already have a clone from this lady…now i will have a MONSTER! lol
thanks everyone for the input!

1 Like

i have decided to incorporate mammoth p in my nutrient line.
it arrived today and i can start using it in a day or so…i will try keeping a good record on things as they progress!

1 Like

When you gonna pull that clone @BIGE ? i’'m bored, need some excitement! LOL @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

For what is that mammoth p @BIGE? Maybe you can put a picture whit that stuff… Thx

1 Like

3 Likes

So this you use for bloom? I have the bloombastic and it’s good.

1 Like