In the grow again! ilgm blueberry and ak-47 autos

we’re sunny and 80something humidity is down and thats always good…watching the gulf,might get some rain with that…

1 Like

Looking good @BIGE .
I also grow one ak47 auto(37days old), how old it’s yours? Maybe you can put a picture?

1 Like

Nice 80s are good and lower humidity is always good hahahaha @BIGE

1 Like

i’m hoping tonight i will get to transplant and i will get some pictures up @M4ur
they sprouted 5/27 https://ilgmforum.com/uploads/short-url/3FQIab24FxNAWGqQtR4GNSeH9ch.jpg
i made an tech advance today @bob31,look at me!!!

2 Likes

@yoshi have you got your ducks in a row up there?

Still waiting on business plan and permits , we got location and place a bid offer but no money has exchanged yet , still in process !

1 Like

i seen where the applications were available the other day and was thinking about your venture…
one of these days everything will get ironed out,if you don’t go bankrupt waiting…lol

1 Like

i got everyone transplanted last night,superthrive and some light nutes to water them in…
going into town today and get two more saucers to catch runnoft…lol @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 i’ve got their ears pinned back and we are in full stride!!!
the single plant is the clone,the rest from seed…

7 Likes

Looking good brother! You’re cookin’ with gas! haahaha That’s going to be a tent full before you know it!

1 Like

Leaps and bounds brother! Nice Job @BIGE Here is the next lesson. Before you paste the link in double return/ Enter on the keyboard and move the link to it’s own line and it will look like this:

BOOM! hahaha. Class dismissed!

3 Likes

Sometimes the risk is more than the reward , but I’m not doing it for the income more less for the outcome . I’m still networking business and marketing which is paying the bills and we just waiting for an all head green light . Let’s see since mothers day I received ah well , I hate to do this cause it makes it looks bad or different from close minded individuals but more less it can be done by anyone with Wi-Fi or internet and determination and commitment .

Now don’t take this wrongfully @BIGE but in just a couple of months we raised funding , and this is just an example of what can be accomplish my brother when your dedicated and has a commitment to helping others become better especially from all the stories we’ve heard while we doing a sponsored signature coalition to show the state how many was in support of our plans and what it could do for the region Amen . It’s a lot of work , restless nights , and piles and piles of being told no , are it’s a drug , it ruins people lives , it won’t ever work here , so it’s been a very very hard mission and the average person would give up , after being denied and told no they will quit . But from what I’ve seen in my time the power of what the plant can provide as a substance to people who are suffering in health related issues that can bear hope , learn to function , feel normal , and not be controlled by a pill they produce in some big manufacturing facility they say is more than likely better but yet the side affects is addiction , withdrawals , and change your normal attitudes and behavior from happy and passive to aggression from narcotic pain pills , to me and my partners that alone it’s worth the fight , so it’s very frustrating to see the number of deaths in teenagers , and adults from these concocted big business Molly cocktail in a pill that your not sure if it will kill you are not after you swallow , but if I told you it’s an alternative , a natural root grown plant from dirt or water that can provide your a better mode , a happy attitude , create a balance appetite , more healthy , all around sufficient in alienating some of cancers , OCD , ADHD , and all these “Isms” to feeling normal or better , we trying too make a mark in an industry that will become revolutionary globally if they continue to allow cannabis the publicity it deserves . It’s not for everybody but let those whom can tolerated used it legally if it’s they choice to a more sustainable healthier living .

12 Likes

that is awesome @yoshi! flower power!

1 Like

We in a fight , but I’m reading an article right now on Leafly.com that Mexico just legalized medical marijuana , so it’s a movement and this site has help my team with so many leads , shout out to Leafly.com .

6 Likes

it’s all fun and games until the AC quits!!!
where is super @Countryboyjvd1971 ,to save the day??? lol
i believe this bill is going to leave a mark!!
i’m glad i got a warranty on this home…lol maybe the mark will be on the other side this time…fingers crossed

3 Likes

Hows the grow coming along big e

1 Like

Lmfao @BIGE I’m right here ready to take up the good fight lol

1 Like

lol,what an ordeal on my AC john…first the warranty folks came out and said it was a lightning strike/surge and it fried everything…
i called him on some BS he said to me…i am somewhat knowledgeable about how AC works. he made me pay show up fee up front. i also caught the dude looking through my motercycle bone yard behind my barn.
any ways, i called a trusted prof. after that whom had the unit fixed in less than 10 minutes. 82$ and some change.
bare wire off of the capasitor arched and burnt hole in cover…8’’ piece of new wire,and some end connectors it is fixed.
at this point i am furious at warranty company and was on the phone telling them how i felt about their company… i asked for my 65$ fee back, they agreed ,and now i’m waiting on check.
we had just recieved a renewal notice from company…no thanks! lol
other than that i’ve been good…worked last night,first night in awhile… the contractor ordered 39,000 ft so maybe i’ll get alot of work here soon!! i’m happy about it,i love working. my self esteem/self worth gets a good kick,being disabled really takes a toll on my mind sometimes…i still want to go,go,go,but my body says no,no,no,…lol these great meds i’m growing helps out a lot.

3 Likes

Nice brother and yeah you need call them and tell them you want the contact $ back holy crap
I would have throttled some one
Glad to here your going to work soon it good to keep busy
Next time call me bro I could have walked you through that one @BIGE

2 Likes

pretty good @Dr.DankThumb420,i’ll get some pics up soon!
i’m going today to get a new ceiling fan and install it for my wife…she has a birthday coming and wanted a new look…
i will have my eye out for a screen for my tent…the bamboo works but i would like to try getting more out of this grow than i did last round…it was average,but could have been much better.

2 Likes

I’m the same way @BIGE I feel the same way. A little extra $$ isn’t a bad thing either. My wife and I were just discussing this various issue the other day. For her it is dolting all over the grand kids!

1 Like