If first you don't succeed, try, try again

@jitters very common that they get a little sad looking after transplant. They usually perk up after a couple days or so!

I was hoping that’s the case with my girls and I’m sure I’m overreacting, just can’t seem to help it! LOL.
Thanks, @Jitters

no worries @Jitters they’re gonna be just fine! I use superthrive at transplant and it prevents them from getting into shock. there are other products as well

Superthrive

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007LLEKLQ/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?tag=greenrel-20

Next time you need something to round out the cart!

1 Like

Before you water press your knuckle as close to her as possible. If dry then water, if moist wait. First grow you worry a lot but thryre Very resilient. If it appear to show signs of stress all of us here want to help. Youre doing good! :wink:

Sounds good. I was thinking of something along this line, so thanks for the suggestion. Will get some so I am ready for the next time!! Thanks, @Jitters

I checked the girls a little while ago and they still seem a bit damp around the stems, so I guess I’ll wait for another day. I want to give them a chance to dry out a little, but of course am worried about getting too dry. If it isn’t one thing to worry about, it’s another, but I love it!! LOL. Thanks for the encouragement. @Jitters

2 Likes

Hows your humidity? Right now they like it high up to 70%.

1 Like

Humidity has been pretty good, running around 66% now with temps around 80 degrees with light on. @Jitters

1 Like

Sounds good. Dont let your temp get too much over 80° , inside they dont like it. Everything youre doing is right on point. Think what mother nature would do. If she wouldnt do it or if unsure ask before you leap.

1 Like

@Laurap, I have been trying to keep the temps below 80 and so far, so good. I just checked the soil around the girls, and it seems dry, so I watered each girl with about 300ml of PH water, so they should be good now for a few days. Just waiting for them to take off, LOL. Thanks,@Jitters

2 Likes

Keep up the good work. Want some pics of girls as they grow :wink:

1 Like

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

1 Like

@Laurap, I just forwarded two photos of the girls and so far this one came through. You can see her uppermost leaves are drooping a bit, and coincidentally, I just watered her a little while ago. Hoping she will perk up soon, but she looks pretty good so far. The other photo should come thru shortly. @Jitters

1 Like

Inline image

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

You can’t just post them on the forum? @Jitters

Couldnt get pics to load. Lil drooping is ok. Look at her in couple hours to see if she perked up.

@jitters drooping is usually one of the three
Over watering
Under watering
Root Bound

Normal to droop after watering or after LST. Sometime later in the evening.

How do I post them to forum? @Jitters

1 Like

If you want me. tag me @jitters so I know you responded to me. (I just happened to swing back by) What device are you using? And what browser?

It’s easy, just different directions for different devices.

@Bob31, yeah, I knew better than to send a message without @, just forgot. I have an IPhone SE which I send photos from and I use Yahoo. Will that help? @Jitters