If first you don't succeed, try, try again

@bob31; @laurap; I recently was sending photos via Yahoo to the grow site and @Jitters. Some of the photos came thru but not all.
Altho I watered the girls several hours ago, the girl with drooping leaves is still drooping. I hope that this clears up tonight while they are resting, so we shall see tomorrow morning. @Jitters

This little girl is looking better this morning!!

1 Like

Inline image

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Show original message

Inline image

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

@jitters

For an iphone, click reply and then on the lover right should be the word UPLOAD click on that and navigate to the pics and select them and click upload to upload them (I don’t have an iphone so I’m gonna guess its the same as my android?)

You should be able to see it in my xcreenshot? @Jitters

bob31 ILGM Volunteer
December 4 |

@jitters

For an iphone, click reply and then on the lover right should be the word UPLOAD click on that and navigate to the pics and select them and click upload to upload them (I don’t have an iphone so I’m gonna guess its the same as my android?)

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Jitters
December 3 |

[Inline image] Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here

3 Likes

Got one pic. Looks good! Are the leaves drooping down and touching the soil? If it is just pull the soil back a little. If I had to guess I would say over watered @Jitters

@bob31;@laurap, holy frijoles batman, it worked!! Thanks @bob31, I guess I just wasn’t thinking outside of the box. I used my iPhone, replied and attached the photo of the lady showing signs of progress since transplanting and some wilting, etc. I think we are off and running. Thanks again for the encouragement, some of us need it more than others, LOL. @Jitters

3 Likes

@bob31, actually that photo was taken just after watering yesterday. She looks a lot better today and I will send some additional photos tomorrow of both girls. Thanks, @Jitters

1 Like

@Bob31, the leaves were not touching the soil, although it looked like they might have been. @Jitters

Oh shes a pretty girl. Looks really good to me. You dont need to sign your name at end only @ whoever youre tagging. You’re on you way my friend. This rollercoasters about to take off. Never coast, i dont think you will, watch them everyday, theyll tell you what’s going on ie: happy & healthy, bugs, over or underwatered. Do you have food grade diatomaceous earth? Goes a long way & kills nasty bugs of all kinds. In veg you can put on top of soul & if bugs dust plants.

1 Like

@Laurap, I do not have any diatomaceous earth but I guess I might as well get some since my growing area really needs another bottle of something or other, LOL. Nothing is worse than needing something and realizing you haven’t ordered any of it yet!! I have been carefully watching the girls and they look great so far, but I will be vigilant!!

1 Like

Make sure you get the food grade DE @jitters

2 Likes

The girls this morning.

3 Likes

Got happy girls

1 Like

They do look nice and healthy @Jitters

1 Like

@Bob31; @laurap.Thanks, I feel like I just overcame a big hurdle. Feel much better now that they have been transplanted and apparently overcame their stress and are doing well!!!

3 Likes

@Jitters one thing I will never do is say they look great it they dont! You’re doing great there! Keep it up!

2 Likes