How many grows does a 1 liter bundle of nutrients last?

Since I will be ordering all my nutrients from another country and shipping may last up to 3 months. Let’s say I have a 4 x 4 with the latest cob lighting or quantum boards. And I am growing with 2 autopots. How many grows will a one liter bundle of base nutrients plus additives like cal mag, hydroguard last. Because I am worried of not having anything mid grow.

Depending on how much you use. Full strength or half…
Also depends on how you handle the things… You can go feed-water-water or feed-water-feed

half strength feed water feed? how long would that last like a AN or GH formulas.

it’s gonna be in autopots though so it would be a consistant feed

Depending how many plants, you can use 250 ml per grow = 4 grows =1l…:joy:
But are many factors involved in this case(how much do you planning to keep them in veg stage, strains - photo period / autoflowering and more)

That’s why I buy all my nutrients by the gallon… :wink:
When I get down to half a gallon it’s time to get more… :wink:
Never run out that way… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It depends solely on how big the packages of nutrients are, and how much you will need to use.

Go to website of nutrients you are referring to: Look up the quantity of nutrients in each package, then…
look up the feeding schedule. Now…

Divide the total days of your grow by 2.5 (you water every 2-3 days, so this will be a close estimate) Now you have the approximate amount of feedings.

Multiply the amount of feedings by the amount of nutrients you are using (as directed by the manufacturer, and that will get you close to your answer. You may have to work it back and forth a couple times to get within a week or 2.

Good Luck. Happy growing.

p.s. always order more than you need in a case of a shipping region that takes a long time.

1 Like

Thanks for the formula! :smiley: