Grow Challenge between the two of us

@Countryboyjvd1971 I am very happy to here that. Ordering one today and will another the end of the month. I need these in my tents.

3 Likes

@Stonetothebone I figured they were white, but for their ads they have to show sun yellow even though the sun shines white. About what I expected from reading the info in their ad. But thanks for the info regardless. Thanks.

2 Likes

@Alton66 hey guy, question. What is the size of that one in the top right corner compared to the others. It looks huge compared to them. :thinking:

Oh, letting you know, I ordered that light. Supposed to be here Friday. Will see.

2 Likes

@cyberblast

Hello there!

Hey awesome that you ordered that light!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

That should work out really well.

The row on the right are Northern Lights , on the left are AK - 47’s.

The one at the upper right is really growing ahead of the others.

I’ve thought about it and there’s really nothing that I’ve done or haven’t done to have that particular plant ahead of the others.
It appears to be a approx. week ahead of the others.

Weird ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Alton66 That is wierd alright. Specially since its a norther light and those are suppossed to be shorter plants. Looks like the genes in that one are going for its momma’s side of the family. Never know what these plants will do. Look at my gold leaf. Supposed to be a tall plant and mine is a bush, though now that it is flowering its really put on some height. Looking like some healthy sized buds too. :joy:

2 Likes

@cyberblast

Yeah thats weird but cool that you have a plant that’s done the same thing as mine. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A lot of people here have been talking about Gold Leaf.

Do you know the linage of the strain?

I bet your going to have some really nice buds buddy.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

@Alton66 yea, that is strang that its happened to us both. Yea, there is alot of talk about the gold leaf. No, no one really knows the linage of gold leaf. Its one that Robert grew and refined. And he isnt telling.:roll_eyes: But it is sure a good plant. All of my clones I took from her so I have great hopes for them.

@daz49 has grown gold leaf on both his grows. Has a clone of his first growing now. On his first he got 4 17 inch colas off of her. 10 oz off those 4 colas. dry weight. I have high hopes mine will do the same. :thinking:

3 Likes

I had plenty more than just the 4 main cola’s if you find the time to check in on my gold leaf clone you will see, just the main 4 were 17inches long, she was strung up like a puppet, a really good strong grow

3 Likes

@daz49 I had just assumed there were more colas than those 4. I got 6 on mine with a bunch of smaller ones. I did an LST on her which expanded her a bunch and made her bushy. Did a fim as well early on. Was just amazed at how much you got on just those 4 colas. They were fantastic. Looking forward to see how much I get off of mine. Would be great if those 6 main colas of mine do the same. :yum: And then how much from the smaller ones. You did great on that plant.

2 Likes

@cyberblast @daz49

Wow! Hmmmm very interesting.

I’ll go take a look. :+1:

Thanks for the info.

@cyberblast I hope your feeling a bit better.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Alton66 thanks for asking. Yea, doing some better. Not making so many runs to the toilet now. My butt is so sore that I cant sit on my chair at my puter. I have to get on my knees and type that way. which makes it kinda tireing. Going to hit the sack now I think. Cant leave any likes for now…used up all of mine today.

2 Likes

@cyberblast

Okay my friend, you get some sleep and I’ll speak to you tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

A couple of photos of my girls last nite.

Looking okay for now. Going to add some more nutes in the morning. Full dose and sees what happens. Have them on 14/10 to see what happens. Wont affect my other plants. The clones are too imature yet. But will be interesting to see what they do too.

6 Likes

How far away do you keep the cf grow lights? And for flower?

1 Like

@Fever I use the LED’s about …off the top of my head, about 15 to 20 inches. I have two different lights in there so each is kept at a different height due to different strengths. They havent started to flower yet, but likeyly wont change them at first, but maybe lower them a bit more to help them convert cause they will need the energy.

Thanks I have the 400watt cf light and I wondered if it was too close. It might have been heat issues instead that caused my leaf discoloration

@cyberblast

Hi buddy!

I hope your feeling better.

Your plants are looking amazing.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

They look like they can handle a full fert load.

Your right your clones will be very interesting to see how they do.:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

@Fever I think you have a good point. Could have been the heat from your light. I had that problem first time I used these LED’s and placed them too close. Found out about it from the plants about 2 days later.

2 Likes

@Alton66 Still not doing great. The doc gave me a couple of shots yesterday. One was some kind of antibiotic and the other…not sure. Been knocked on my butt all day today. Tried to eat something a little bit ago and couldnt take but a couple of bites. So heading back to bed shortly. Just wasted…not from mj…wish it was. No frigging energy. At least I am not going back and forth to the john.

Thanks, they are doing good. And yea, I do think they could handle a full load of nutes. Will do that first think in the morning. Just waiting to see if they convert to flowering. And waiting to see what the clones do. Since two of them were taken off the mother when she was flowering, it will be intersting for sure.

Talk atcha later my friend.

2 Likes

@cyberblast

Good afternoon everyone!

Today starts week three of veg.

All the plants are doing well.

One plant in particular is growing at a remarkable pace in comparison to the rest. It’s one of the Northern Lights and is located in the right rear of the photo.

It appears that not unlike tomato strains cannabis strains sometimes hold variance in their genetic coding that throws really cool curve balls. :grinning:

4 Likes