First grow, first post

Psssh, for a decent amount I’d go to him to get it and then bring to you brother. Haven’t seen or heard of any being around me since I was a teenager and couldn’t afford it haha.

1 Like

I’m not beyond a sat trip

2 Likes

Oh yeah and this happened, I noticed a light wasn’t working. I replaced the cord with an extra I had and everything works. I think it must not have been properly crimped, and it got hot.
@dbrn32

4 Likes

dang @Covertgrower ,that could have been bad!
my gmother had ALZ,i spent 5 yrs taking care of her. it is a true labor of love…please get help from family and friends because it will wear on you big time! i commend you, that was one of the hardest things i have done, and had to go at it alone. thank god for marijuana or i would have went crazy!

8 Likes

Good thing you caught that before it got worse!

2 Likes

And people say they’re worried about assembling for the same reason. That’s a two way street for sure!

1 Like

I monster cropped a ssh last year @dbrn32 she was a big one by taking a clupping while plant is in full flower and revegging it causes the plant to release harmons that ramp up production for a simple explination
I used that monster cropped clone to replace a hermi plant and got it out later than i wanted but still managed to fill a 6x4 scrog screen outdoors
Lost it to bud rott but still works great
Im about ready to monster crop the Red Devil im flowering
Ill
Make sure to tag you maybe ill start a new tbread as well bro

5 Likes

Nice, thanks!

I was initially going to say “go for it” with some heavy duty sealed seal a meal freezer bags but then I realized you would have to be going through customs twice. LMAO, I wouldn’t even take edibles I would be so scared.

1 Like

I won’t be going through customs. I will be taking the Alaska marine highway. It’s how we Alaskans travel. A lot of Alaska are small islands and villages that you can only get to by plane or boat. @FreakyDeekie so we will be loading everything on a large boat and the drive from Seattle.

5 Likes

Oh in that case @Covertgrower, don’t drive through Idaho and the heavy duty seal a meal bags are your friends! Go for it <3

2 Likes

You’ll be starting the drive from my neck of the woods! I’m near the greater Seattle area!

@MattyBear I’ve gotten to experience pikes place a couple of times, and enjoyed it each time. Difficult to avoid Starbucks. Did you know there are OVER 2,500 Starbucks in Seattle?? The smaller locally owned have the best coffee. Storyville is awesome if you ever come across it. There’s only two there. But my better half has yet to experience the wonder of all of the stores. I brought her smoked salmon from pikes place last time I as there and she said we HAVE to stop for that. She wants to see the gum wall, I could’ve lived with out seeing the first time.

@FreakyDeekie we will probably go through just the finger of Idaho. I know there’s not much there, but when you’re traveling with so many people, the fewer stops the better. Better take the direct route!

1 Like

Speaking from experience, moving is a big PITA!!! Make sure to bring some water that the critters are used to and blend it with the local as some dogs and cats will get the runs with water changes just like food changes. I’m sorry for the WHY of your move but since family is so important I’m proud that you made the decision. @BIGE is spot on about having help! If you come through Nebraska wave to me :blush:

3 Likes

@Covertgrower just got back to your grow and read about your mom’s diagnosis…you have made the best choice…my dad had cancer and we had kind of drifted apart before his diagnosis and I made sure I saw him as much as I could (two hour drive) during the next year until he lost his fight…I will always cherish the memories and our talks…learned a lot of great stories that he be never shared before :relaxed:
Will keep you and your family in our prayers…

2 Likes

@SmoknGranny I’ll wave south to you from South Dakota or North Dakota. I’ll bring some water, and a lot of food to save a little cash along the way. We only have plans I think to stop at Seattle, and possibly Chicago. The Chicago is questionable as we will be in the “home stretch” and may not want to stop.

@Kcdaniels I appreciate the support. I’m really conflicted about moving, but I know my mom doesn’t have long being diagnosed early. (61) She’s already called to tell me she’s getting a new mattress on Saturday 4 times. Except, she got it two weeks ago… That alone tells me the disease has taken its toll.

5 Likes

To all of those who know someone that suffers from migraines, I stopped cannabis now for a total of 3 weeks, wanted to make sure I could pass any drug test for moving. Today, I have migraine. It’s the absolute worse and crippling. I took Big Pharma’s solution, and what a crock. I remember why I never took it. The side effects alone are ridiculous. I feel like a menopausal woman with hot flashes…That’s just the tip of the iceberg.
No offense to any who are following that are a woman. You have my utmost respect, I still can’t birth anyone.
3rdly someday I will work for myself, and I won’t have to worry anymore. Tired of working for the man and nothing in return.
4thly I want to point out that I’m surprised at the effect cannabis has had on my migraines. Not just treatment as they happen, but prevention. Your or your friends results may vary.

9 Likes

I was wondering about your migraines @Covertgrower. You sure hadn’t reported having one for quite awhile on here so I figured your meds were doing their job. Hang in there buddy! We are here for you. My dad had dementia related to Parkinson’s disease, he forgot who my mom and brother were but he never forgot me for some reason. Oh I wouldn’t be the right age, to him I might be a little girl, or a teen. I figure I probably annoyed him so much when I was a kid that there was no way he could forget me :slight_smile: Anyway, my point, and I did have one, was that even when I was working full time I would take 1 day off a week and spend it with dad, sending mom away to get a break or do things she couldn’t do because she had to keep a close eye on dad. I am so glad I did that, and you will never regret your move for that very reason :heart:

5 Likes

I’m no help. I have never been three weeks without intake. I also do not think Ive ever had a migraine but my ex and my daughter suffer from them fairly severely. I wish I had some non invasive cure to suggest @Covertgrower.

I admire anyone who can refrain so hats off to you Man, that’s impressive.

1 Like

Holy shoot @Covertgrower that right there is scary stuff. One of my chief concerns with my cheapo led lights but so far, knocking on wood. Glad that was not more catastrophic for you.