First grow, first post

I’ve tossed them under fluorescent on 24/0 on my work bench before. Fine for a while anyway.

2 Likes

Hey I had/am still having same nitrogen probs with ff nutes. They look like they’ll pull through, but that’s the main reason I’m switching to ph perfect nutes this grow

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know @noobius I think the schedule could be better, and tweaked for cannabis specific needs. Especially during stretch.

Yea. I think the grow big needs more during stretch/early flower. I end3d up almost doing 1.5x strength and it worked better. So much that I ran out before the grow was done… now just hoping they finish okay.

This is exactly what I bumped it to. @noobius

1 Like

@dbrn32 @Rugar89 @MattyBear @Sirsmokes @WillyJ
I watered everyone today. It was now or never, I took some monster crop clones.
Two of them are technically double monstercropped. (Sound confusing?)
So I took 6 clones of GSC, the best looking, except one. It’s really small, but what the heck.
I took 3 OG Kush. One og might not make it. I took a questionable one.
They’re under 24/7 light for three days. Now I guess I’ll have to find a small box to veg in until the big girls finish.
I didn’t want a huge grow before I left so this is why I didn’t take as many, and I’ll save my beans for when I set up in the new place… sad but excited.
This will be the last grow before I pack EVERYTHING and get out of dodge. Should I just make a large batch of butter with the very last batch and take the butter with? Thoughts?

6 Likes

You comming back down to lower 48

Yes @Sirsmokes northeast of you from what I have read. Southwest Michigan without being too specific.

1 Like

No I thought he was on the other side I’m south of you 70 indiana side

Unless ohio becomes legal first lmao

2 Likes

Butter probably more safe than rolling with flower anyway.

1 Like

Indiana isn’t far either. Haha. @Sirsmokes
I’m hoping it goes recreational in Mi, in November. I really intend to grow for my mom who has Alzheimer’s.

4 Likes

Thanks for that @dbrn32 I figure even edibles would be safer, anything but flower I think. I just hate showing up empty handed is all.

1 Like

Butter is safer, I’d think too. Are you driving back?

1 Like

Yes @MattyBear with 4 kids a hot girl, and two dogs, two vehicles and some stuff. Pick up and SUV. The truck will have most of everything in it. The SUV will have mostly passengers. I’ll be taking coolers.

3 Likes

Sounds like a fun road trip! Sorry the circumstances that are causing the move, but you’re a good man and you’re mother will be thankful you’re close by.

2 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear I’ve been reading a lot about cannabis and how it affects Alzheimer’s and it’s very beneficial to treating it. My mom is on board. My dad not so much. I’ll have my own place eventually, and will start growing there. My better half was really the one that said we need to move for your mom. They really bonded more than I think they did when she came to visit last.

7 Likes

Fo shizzle! @Sirsmokes is gonna have to hook us up with some of that original Indiana bubblegum lol.

2 Likes

Lmao @Sirsmokes evidently needs to relearn how to grow

1 Like

@dbrn32 @Sirsmokes I’d make the drive… lol

1 Like