Ever seen this before?

Ok, so this lady started life with a lot of stress, I’m pretty sure that is what is causing thus seriously odd growth, check it out…

3 Likes

The stalk on this plant is over a half inch across at the very top, and has a hollow gelling. As of it were a straw. Entire plant is about 5 feet tall.

1 Like

How much have you been watering it? and i cant tell with your picks (hate to ask) are you sure she is a she???..

The plant should have a hollow straw stalk. Other than that stress makes plants grow crazy sometimes.

1 Like

@greenthumbfun, @Wishingilivedina420state, yes. Well I WAS sure she’s a girl… lol. Took a long time to sex out, and once finally did her hairs were curled. Plenty of water, getting a 2-4-1 veg nutrients. It does have some small flowers starting, I think. She just looks so odd.

1 Like

It’s okra :wink:

1 Like

Damn! :rofl: lol. Here is a pic of same plant, I’ll try to show a flower or sex part :wink:

3 Likes

Weird, but it’ll probably be the best stuff you’ve ever smoked!

1 Like

Looks good

That freakish cola looks promising, keep eye out for hermaphroditism…

Main cola will be 17" diameter and 4ft long…

Just wrap it up and smoke it for Christmas :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

@mainah I had a stock do the same thing on my current grow. I started them indoors and the first week I put them outdoors they had a growth spurt and the stem got huge and seemed hollow but I think I found that it was starting to flower so it was a
Combo of the new intense sunshine and the stretching it was doing while it was starting to fower. The stem is now solid. I would give it a bit and I would imagine it will become solid like mine did.

@Jmesser80, @Uhawl, @Whodat66, @Big123. Thanks guys, my husband said the same thing, will b best we’ve ever smoked! When this plant was germinating I 'forgot ’ about them. They looked like bean sprouts.

Here are a couple updated pics of this odd little girl. Hope she has time to finish, I really want to see where this cola bud it heading.

4 Likes

That’s cool :sunglasses: